- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Ranveer Singh Does Not Hold Grudges Against Those Who Doubted Him As An Actor!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
- Ranveer Singh Once Again Proves That He's High On Energy! Here's Why
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been dating now for about four years. While the couple has never accepted their relationship in public, their PDA and subtle hints on each other's post on social media have a different story to tell.
Earlier this year, there were rumours about the couple getting engaged in Maldives while on a vacation. Though later, Deepika had brushed off these reports on Neha Dhupia's talk show 'Vogue BFFs'.
With Valentine's Day just round the corner, here's how Deepika is planning to ring in the special day...
Everyday Should Be Special
As per a Pinkvilla report, at an event when Deepika was asked about her special plans. she said, "As far as Valentine's Day and Chocolate Day is concerned, I think every day should be celebrated."
Her Plans For The Special Day
She further added, "I am going to be prepping for my next film. That's what I'll be doing." The actress has signed Sapna Didi opposite Irran Khan which will be helmed by Vishal Bharadwaj.
A Working Valentine For Ranveer Singh
Her beau Ranveer Singh too had said that he would be working on Valentine's Day. He is currently filming for Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy with Alia Bhatt.
Is Marriage On Their Minds?
Rumors are rife about the duo tying the knot this year. There were also reports doing the rounds that 'DeepVeer' as the fans lovingly call them will have a destination wedding.
However recently when Ranveer was asked about it in an interview, he said, "Really, I don't know where that's coming from. But, yes ofcourse, these are things I think about. I try and create a work and life balance so as much as I consumed by my work at the moment, these things are on my mind. But, nothing decisive as of yet."
Ranveer Is In Awe Of Deepika
Deepika had done a photoshoot with Sabyasachi Mukherjee for a paint brand. Recently she shared a fan art of the same on her Instagram page. Ranveer as usual, couldn't resist himself from posting a comment and wrote, 'Gosh'.
Deepika Would Like To Have A Happy Ending With Ranveer On Reel
Be it 'Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ramleela', 'Bajirao Mastani' or 'Padmaavat', all three films starring the duo have a tragic ending. When Deepika was asked if she would like to star in a movie with Ranveer which has a happy ending, the actress had told Pinkvilla, "I hope so. I really hope so. That's actually what my family is always telling me. My sister especially and my mother, they are always like 'do you have to die in every film?' So yes, I hope that whatever film Ranveer and I do next, that we don't end our lives in the way that we have and also maybe, a less emotionally draining film. Something just lighter on the heart and on the emotion part of it."
What's The Best Thing About Ranveer Singh?
Talking about the same in one of her earlier Filmfare interviews, the actress had said, "When we're with each other we don't need anything or anyone else. We're comfortable in each other's presence. Sometimes it's intelligent conversations, sometimes just silence, sometimes there's childlike innocence and it's about being playful. We keep each other grounded."