- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
- After Being Slammed By Netizens, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Proves She Doesn't Give A Damn To Trolls!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Receives Flak For Aaradhya's Raksha Bandhan Pic; Fans Call Her A Clingy Mom
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: 4 Movies That Showed How The Brother-Sister Bond Is The Strongest
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
The FIFA World Cup 2018 frenzy has come to an end & France has become the world champions as they defeated Croatia in the nail-biting finals with an impressive score of 4-2. The streets of Paris were filled with football fans cheering for their country and Aishwarya Rai along with her daughter Aaradhya watched the whole scenario from their hotel balcony, as people spilled through the streets singing, dancing and cheering as soon as France started scoring goals.
Aishwarya Rai started posting one picture at a time on her Instagram handle as she captured the live audience frenzy. She's so lucky to have been in the city at such a perfect time as never again can one get to see something like this on the streets of Paris. Check out what Aishwarya Rai posted below from Paris below! You'll love every bit of it.
Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya In Paris
Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya had the best view from their hotel balcony as football fans cheered and danced merrily on the streets as their country won the FIFA World Cup 2018, in Russia.
A Pouting Aaradhya
It looks like Aaradhya is learning the art of pouting in this picture and going by the look of it, we guess she'll master this art in a few more months.
A Happy Aishwarya
Aishwarya Rai looks so happy in all the pictures and of course, who wouldn't be with a buzz like this is happening on the streets.
Viva La France
Football fans hit the streets carrying the French flag and the entire country went absolutely nuts when their team lifted the World Cup in Moscow, by defeating Croatia.
The Streets Are Flooded
The streets of Paris were flooded and Aishwarya Rai has captured the image so well, right? This is a sight to remember for both Aishwarya and Aaradhya.
Arc De Triomphe
If partying in the streets were not enough, fans gathered at the iconic Arc De Triomphe in Paris and waved the French flag.