- When A Lady Slapped Abhishek Bachchan Outside A Theatre & Told Him To Stop Acting!
- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
Remember when Emraan Hashmi called Aishwarya Rai Bachchan 'plastic' at the chat show of Karan Johar, Koffee With Karan, hell broke loose and everyone was waiting for Aishwarya's reaction. However, the actress never reacted to it. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the most gorgeous faces of the world, and rumours have been rife that the actress has gone under the knife in her earlier days of career!
While nobody knows whether it's true or not, in her recent interview with Indian Express, Aishwarya does reveal if she would go under the knife in future. And, we gotta say that she talked about 'plastic surgery' without making any fuss.
Aishwarya On Going Under The Knife
Aishwarya says, "See, at this point, everything is moving so you guys would know. Very honestly, God has been kind so far and it's each to their own- the choices that you make."
Aishwarya On Colouring Her Hair
"When people have not explored it, we tend to say maybe not yet or maybe no. Twenty years ago, if you had asked me would I ever colour my hair.
I had brown hair and natural streaks. I would have said NO. Then I joined a brand and started experimenting and it worked," said Mrs Bachchan.
Aishwarya Also Revealed She Never Embraced Diets
"I think people should make informed choices. That's extremely important. I have been fortunate where I have never needed to embrace diets.
Some people possibly need to. So, We can't sit on a high horse and give any kind of advice like ‘you don't need to do this.'"
'Just Make Informed Choice'
"Many people have the best bodies, but they are taking supplements. And then there is a whole debate on supplements - should they or shouldn't they?
Just make informed choices. There are medical practitioners, take their advice. You should know the science before making any choices."
Aishwarya On Rejecting Big Projects
Aishwarya has rejected many big banner films starring some great superstars. When asked about the same, she said, "I will say to you I did walk away from a lot of work.
If people were like, ‘It is tough to set up the project with you and these big male leads because it just throws up the budget of the entire film' and I am like, ‘all right, then you decide. If that's replaceable then that's cool'."
Aishwarya Wants To Enjoy Her Work Rather Than Thinking About Big Banner Films
"For me, when I hear of it currently, I am like all right. It is great if it's all been discussed aloud now but this has kind of been happening in my career for the longest.
And if this has narrowed down my choices then within this pool, I will make choices that genuinely make me enjoy my work."
Aishwarya On Balancing Her Work & Personal Commitment
"The trick is in it seeming effortless. It is all hard work as it would be for every working woman or every working mother, but choices are what we make. So within that, we have to find the pleasure in the work area.
When it comes to Aaradhya, it is all pleasure and there is so much love in that space that giving is natural. So, that's not an effort at all and everything else, it is about just planning."