- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Last year in November, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was all over the headlines when she lost cool on media, while she was at an event with her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and Vrinda Rai.
It all happened when Aishwarya Rai Bachchan humbly requested the photographers to maintain calm as it's not a Bollywood event and despite her several requests, media kept clicking her pictures, leaving the children present at the event pretty bothered.
In an interview with Hindustan Times, Aishwarya Rai reveals what exactly went wrong at the event and what made her lost her cool!
Aishwarya’s Behaviour Was Justified!
"It's tough to explain. I understand what was happening at that moment - the media wanted bytes and photos. But several kids and their parents were in the room with not enough space," said Aishwarya.
She Further Added..
"While I am familiar with the way things function, these kids and parents are not used to dealing with such excitement and got startled (with the media's behaviour). That's when I spoke up."
Aishwarya Says She Doesn’t Blame Anybody
"I knew the next day the headlines would be ‘Aishwarya got upset'. I've never been one to blame anybody and I don't. I try to appeal to the human nature of people in times like that," the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress said.
Aishwarya Also Talked About Aaradhya
Speaking about Aaradhya, Aishwarya said that she has a soul connect with her daughter and said, "My day begins and ends with her. From the moment I wake up my entire perspective on the day is centred on her."
Aishwarya On How Aaradhya Handles The Paparazzi
"I haven't made a conversation out of it. She is a child and I can't casually say that she understands it. Aaradhya has seen it (the media attention) since she was a baby, while I was exposed to it only in my twenties. Is it normal to her? I don't know...."
Aishwarya Says She’s One Normal Mother
"I have been a very normal mother with her. I go to her school every day. I do normal things with her like going to the park or market, so that she understands what ‘normal normal' is and what social excitement is."
Aishwarya Also Makes An Interesting Revelation About Her Role In Fanne Khan
Speaking about the same, Aishwarya Rai said, "I am a chapter in the film, not the fulcrum. There are other talents in the story and you will see why I chose to do the film once it releases."
Aishwarya On Anil Kapoor
"I am working with Anil (Kapoor) for the third time and though I want to call him Anilji, he insists I call him Anil. He is such a dedicated and ever-charged artiste," concluded Aishwarya Rai.