- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Anil Kapoor Starrer
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Abhishek Bachchan are all set to reunite on silver screen after good eight years and fans are damn excited! They will be seen in Gulab Jamun, a slice-of-life kinda film directed by Sarvesh Mewara and produced by Anurag Kashyap. Aishwarya & Abhishek have earlier worked together in Kuch Na Kaho, Dhoom 2, Guru and Raavan. In her recent interview with Mid Day, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan opens up saying 'yes' to a project opposite Abhishek after such a long time and why they took so long time!
Aishwarya On Gulab Jamun
Speaking about giving her nod to Gulab Jamun, Aishwarya said, "AB [Abhishek] and I have agreed to do Gulab Jamun. I told AB that he needs to decide what he wants to do after Manmarziyan."
Aishwarya Feels She & AB Fit The Script Perfectly
"We had agreed on the idea then. However, it was around the same time that AB decided to take time-out. After the hiatus, he returned with Manmarziyan, which coincidentally is directed by Anurag Kashyap.
That's when the chatter around Gulab Jamun began again, and we finally came on board. It is a beautiful script, and we fit the narrative perfectly."
Why They Took Such A Long Time?
Speaking about the same, the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress said, "The script has to be interesting if a real-life couple is coming together."
How Aishwarya-Abhishek Finalized The Script
"We have got many scripts, and at times, we got tempted too. But then, we discuss it out loud. We take stock and say, 'Does it excite us?' Why should marriage define our choices? Shouldn't we be actually approaching the story as individual actors?"
We're pretty excited to watch their on-screen chemistry after a long time! What about you? Let us know in the comments section below.
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in Fanney Khan, which is releasing this week i.e., August 3, 2018. The film also casts Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in the key roles.