TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Abhishek Bachchan are all set to reunite on silver screen after good eight years and fans are damn excited! They will be seen in Gulab Jamun, a slice-of-life kinda film directed by Sarvesh Mewara and produced by Anurag Kashyap. Aishwarya & Abhishek have earlier worked together in Kuch Na Kaho, Dhoom 2, Guru and Raavan. In her recent interview with Mid Day, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan opens up saying 'yes' to a project opposite Abhishek after such a long time and why they took so long time!
Aishwarya On Gulab Jamun
Speaking about giving her nod to Gulab Jamun, Aishwarya said, "AB [Abhishek] and I have agreed to do Gulab Jamun. I told AB that he needs to decide what he wants to do after Manmarziyan."
Aishwarya Feels She & AB Fit The Script Perfectly
"We had agreed on the idea then. However, it was around the same time that AB decided to take time-out. After the hiatus, he returned with Manmarziyan, which coincidentally is directed by Anurag Kashyap.
That's when the chatter around Gulab Jamun began again, and we finally came on board. It is a beautiful script, and we fit the narrative perfectly."
Why They Took Such A Long Time?
Speaking about the same, the Ae Dil Hai Mushkil actress said, "The script has to be interesting if a real-life couple is coming together."
How Aishwarya-Abhishek Finalized The Script
"We have got many scripts, and at times, we got tempted too. But then, we discuss it out loud. We take stock and say, 'Does it excite us?' Why should marriage define our choices? Shouldn't we be actually approaching the story as individual actors?"
We're pretty excited to watch their on-screen chemistry after a long time! What about you? Let us know in the comments section below.
On the work front, Aishwarya will be next seen in Fanney Khan, which is releasing this week i.e., August 3, 2018. The film also casts Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in the key roles.