TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
No celeb is as obsessed as Aishwarya Rai Bachchan when it comes to don all black! We spotted the actress at the Mumbai airport she leaves for Australia to celebrate her hubby Abhishek Bachchan's birthday, along with daughter Aaradhya.
While Aaradhya Bachchan looked all cute while donning blue, Aishwarya & Abhishek spotted twinning in black. The duo also posed for a selfie with an airport staff. Have a look at their pictures below..
Is She Even Ageing?
Just one look at her face and we're dead! Is she even ageing? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks stunning as she pose for a selfie with hubby Abhishek Bachchan & a staff at the airport.
Abhishek To Celebrate His B'day In Sydney
As far as Abhishek's birthday celebration is concerned, a few days ago. Pinkvilla had quoted a source as saying, ''Abhishek Bachchan will enjoy some family time away from B-Town and will celebrate birthday in Sydney.''
It'll Be A Dual Celebration For The Couple
''They will also raise another toast as Aishwarya was awarded the prestigious First Ladies award by the honorable President of India Ram Nath Kovind at Rashtrapati Bhawan in Delhi, so it's a dual celebration for the couple.''
On The Other Side, Big & Jaya Are Proud Of Aish's Achievement
''The Bachchan clan is extremely proud of the fact that their beautiful bahu is one of the awardees.
Though Aishwarya was unwell she made it a point to attend as it is a huge honor being felicitated by the President of India and be a part of such elite and powerhouse women."
Aishwarya Wants To Show Sydney To Her Little Sunshine
"Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had first visited Sydney last year solo, for a brand event and loved the city. She wants to show it around to Abhishek and Aaradhya."
Why Aish-Abhi Planned For Sydney Trip?
The source says, ''Abhishek will begin shooting after a gap of almost two years for Aanand L Rai's Manmarziyan and Aishwarya will get busy while shooting the songs for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Fanne Khan.
''So both wanted to spend some time together, along with Aaradhya, before life becomes hectic for both again."