- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Ever since Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has made a debut on Instagram, the actress is often attacked by her followers! Aishwarya joined the social media wagon on the day of her first Cannes film festival 2018 appearance. Yesterday (August 26, 2018), where all the pictures of star-kids hit the internet and won everyone's hearts, Aaradhya Bachchan's picture from her Raksha Bandhan celebration had Aishwarya Rai Bachchan trolled! Wondering what went wrong?
In the picture, Aishwarya can be seen making Aaradhya sit on her lap and tying 'rakhi' to her cousins. Though it's indeed a cute picture, netizens couldn't digest the fact that Aaradhya was tying rakhi to her cousins, sitting on her mommy's lap and they ended up calling Aishwarya a 'clingy' mom!
Aishwarya Gets Slammed Yet Again!
A page named Instant Bollywood shared this picture of Aaradhya's, and the pic was targeted by many netizens!
A user named @lenzjai wrote, "I've always noticed on that too.. Even a small chores the mother always held her child, i guess this child was old enough to pampered tightly God created her completely to do even simple things in her own. Hope the mother realize that!" [sic]
This Time.. Aaradhya's Rakhi Pic Gets Targeted
An another user named mariyah.amir commented, "Why does Ash keep her daughter clinging to her always?" [sic]
@nishthediva : "Ufff tying rakhi also sitting in mother's lap." [sic]
Some Commented On Their Sitting Position
A user named @halimakhanom commented, "Ok I don't celebrate Raksha Bandan but I definitely know this much that the brother should be sitting down right? Someone please correct me." [sic]
Fans Lash Out At Aishwarya
A user named @hamz_01 also targeted Aishwarya and wrote, "Her mother is even holding her hand!!! Why? Only Aish daughter is special laadli child - are all other children less special?? , do other parents love their children less because they don't constantly hold them or pick them up???? Other celebrity children WALK AND STAND." [sic]
Recently, Aishwarya Gave It Back To The Trolls
She was quoted as saying, "If my arm is around Aaradhya, people will say the mother is very clingy. I hear all this when it is already a couple of days later so it is kind of over. I don't let it define me. I don't change how I take care of Aaradhya or how I define myself based on all of this. Judge me for it but I will love her, embrace her. She is my daughter."
Aishwarya Had Further Added..
She also stated, "If I see photographers are walking backward or tripping and falling on to other passengers, it can get chaotic. I will be protective to Aaradhya as a mother and I will be empathetic to others who are being inconvenienced."
But Aishwarya Doesn't Hold Any Grudge For Trolls & Paparazzi
She said, "I will not say I am all for paparazzi culture but I feel bad for the photographers. These are faces you have seen for years and they need the picture, it is their livelihood. I know they will do it."