- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
We all know that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is very down to earth. Despite being such a popular star, she always holds her ground. Recently, she was spotted at an event and she was seen getting teary-eyed and the reason will leave you with the feeling of pride! It all happened, when the National Anthem was being played at the do and she got all emotional. Though, the actress quickly tried to wipe a drop of tears before anyone sees it but it got captured on camera. Here's the video..
View this post on Instagram
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Emotional 😢😢😢During National Anthem FOLLOW @INSTABOLLYWOOD.FC #bollywood #shahrukhkhan #salmankhan #bollywoodactress #katrinakaif #priyankachopra #bollywoodfaroshion #varundhawan #aliabhatt #like4follow #kingkhan #bollywoodstyle #asian_dramaland #akshaykumar #jacquelinefernandez #shraddhakapoor #indian #kajol #sonakshisinha #tigershroff #instabollywoodfc #sridevi
A post shared by insta bollywood.fc (@instabollywood.fc) on Sep 5, 2018 at 9:32am PDT
Meanwhile, Aishwarya's Hubby Is All Praise About Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
While Aishwarya Rai hasn't started the shoot of her next film, her hubby, Abhishek Bachchan is busy with the promotion of his upcoming film, Manmarziyaan.
Recently, he was heard praising his dear wife and said, "I try to put some effort into packing for all of us. But before I can get to it, I find that Aishwarya has already done everything that needs to be done. She's a one-woman army, I must say."
Abhishek Also Revealed The Best Advice That Aishwarya Gave To Him
He said, "The best practical tip I've got is from my wife (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) while shooting Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke- check your teeth, check your nose. Suddenly the audiences realise this for time immemorial, so that's what he had for lunch!"
Coming Back To Aishwarya, The Actress Is All Set To Enter Make A Directorial Debut
Recently, she was quoted as saying, "In a few years from now, I will surely turn director. All my directors and co-stars have teased me about it. Even AB [Abhishek Bachchan] tells me that I should explore it."
She Had Further Added..
"When I do direct, I will throw myself whole- heartedly in it. It will never be a fly- by night commitment for me, as my work consumes me completely. Even though I had only four scenes in Fanney Khan, I would have endless talks with Atul Manjrekar [ director] to understand them fully."