- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is touted to be one of the most beautiful women on the earth and has bagged several awards and titles and made the nation proud on several instances. Each time, she has graced the red carpets including the Cannes, Ash made sure you were spellbound by her charm.
Recently while speaking to Indian Express, the former beauty queen emphasized on why one shouldn't judge each other on the basis of their appearance. She also had the perfect reply to those who think she's only 'beauty'. Scroll down to read what Aishwarya had to say-
Stop Judging Each Other
Aishwarya said, "Grooming has been a part of our culture since the beginning, both for men and women. Everybody grooms themselves but to what degree depends up on the individual. First, we need to free ourselves of judging each other."
The Choice Is Ours
She further added, "First, we need to free ourselves of judging each other. Someone did more then it's his or her choice, and if someone did less then that's also their choice. I don't think either side should be judged."
Putting Make-Up Doesn't Mean You Don't Have Brains
"We, as women, need to stop judging each other in a sense that if you put make-up that doesn't mean you don't have brains, it doesn't mean you lack in substance, it does not mean that you are not sensitive or compassionate."
Break Away From Pre-Conceived Notions
Aishwarya further added, "At the same time, if you choose not to use makeup, doesn't mean you are a disinterested person or a person lacking in colour or you are brainy just because you don't put makeup, or you are too serious and not a fun-loving person. The day we break away from these pre-conceived notions, we all will start co-existing."
Aishwarya Says The Audience Never Judged Her On The Basis Of Her Looks
"Since the beginning, through media interviews, the audience has got to know about my real personality, my beliefs, my choices. I didn't get judged on the basis of my looks."
She Could Have Got Stereotyped
"I do believe, however, that I could have got bracketed or slotted had my audience not known how I am off screen. "
Her Choice Of Films Tells It All
"Also, look at the choices I made in my career. I worked with people like Mani Ratnam, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aditya Chopra... So, that helped too. You think these people would work with me because of my looks? I am sure they are intelligent enough to not risk their films with my face. They must have seen something in me," Aishwarya concluded.
On the work front, the actress will be next seen in Fanne Khan which stars Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao.