TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
While entire netizens can't stop drooling over Priya Prakash Varrier, we can't take our eyes off Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who has literally stopped ageing and once again her red carpet look has us swooning over her gorgeousness.
The Jodha Akbar actress made an appearance at Nyka Femina Beauty Awards 2018 that took last night (February 15, 2018). Apart from her, Amitabh Bachchan, Rekha, Disha Patani, Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora Khan, Aditi Rao Hydari, Kartik Aryan, Pooja Hegde and others were also spotted at the do.
Have a look at their pictures below..
Slaying In Black!
Well.. Yeah! She's 44 and now you know why we think she has totally stopped ageing.
She’s Made For Camera
She was seen donning La Bourjoisie gown and set the red carpet on fire, leaving the photographers all delighted.
Amitabh Bachchan & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan seen on stage, receiving their awards at Femina Beauty Awards 2018.
Disha Patani turns up the hotness quotient in a golden shimmery dress at Nyka Femina Beauty Awards 2018.
Aditi & Malaika
Aditi Rao Hydari & Malaika Arora pose together for shutterbugs. Whose look you loved more?
Kartik & Nushrat
Kartik Aryan & Nushrat Bharucha, who are gearing up Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety were also spotted at the do, in their stylish avatars.
Arjun & Pooja
Arjun Kapoor & Pooja Hegde made a stylish entry at Femina Beauty Awards 2018. While, Arjun looked all dapper, Pooja looked helluva hawt!
The Timeless Diva
Rekha was a vision in her signature gold saree and dark red lips!
Flawless Is The Word!
Needless to say, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan grabbed all the limelight and her flawless look was the highlight of the night.
On the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Fanne Khan. The film is all set to hit the theatres during Eid this year and it also casts Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in the key roles.