- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who is playing the role of a singer in Fanney Khan, is busy shooting for a special song for the movie. The track is being choreographed by ace-International choreographer Frank Gatson Jr., famous for working with celebrities like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna in the past. In a recent interview to Mumbai Mirror, Frank talked about his Indian stint, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and much more...
"I was to visit India from Dubai in April but couldn't despite having an entire day to spare as there were visa and paperwork issues. So, Atul flew to Dubai for three hours to watch me work and hang out. It was clear that the film was important to him and I decided to give it my all,'' he said.
The Makers Of Fanney Khan Wanted Something That Wasn't 'Very Bollywood'
"That was a challenge because music is supposed to tell you what to do but this song's beats were essentially Indian, and I wanted to stay true to the culture. However, it's turned out to be an international number. During auditions, I came across many dancers who aren't from India but work in Bollywood.''
One Thing That I Didn't Like
''It's like someone coming into my all-black neighbourhood and hiring white dancers. I didn't like it, but luckily, I was able to find some fantastic dancers.''
The Initial Plan Was
''Initially, it was supposed to be Ash with only female dancers but then I came across this incredible guy, hard-working and respectful, and added him in.''
Aishwarya Is Not 19
Talking about Aishwarya, he said, "You cannot give Ash dance steps that look too young. She is not 19, she's a woman and a mother. I had to make it likeable."
Aishwarya Was So Happy That..
"She was so happy with the way the sequence shaped up, she hugged me and introduced me to her family.''
I Refuse To Collaborate With Artists Who Don't Work Hard
"I have a theory. Divas aren't talented, they just got lucky. I refuse to collaborate with artistes who don't want to work hard. I'd rather work with talented performers who don't settle for mediocrity.''
We Talk About Bollywood Movies All The Time
"The West sees Bollywood as a big deal, we talk about Indian movies all the time. I loved working on Fanney Khan, it was like working on a version of (the Catherine Zeta Jones and Renee Zellweger-starrer Oscar-winning musical) Chicago.''