- Abhishek Bachchan Slams A Troll Who Said He Doesn't Deserve A Wife Like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Celebrates Mom Vrinda Rai's Birthday With Aaradhya; Spotted On A Dinner Date
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gives It Back To Haters Who Think She Is All About Only Looks!
- Cut To 1994: Aishwarya Rai Reveals Why She Cried After Losing 'Miss Universe' Title To Sushmita Sen
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Latest Instagram Posts Will Remind You Of Your Own School Days!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan really knows how to make a balance between personal & professional life. A few hours ago, Subhash Ghai shared a picture with Aishwarya rai Bachchan and couldn't stop praising the actress for her sweet gesture!
He captioned the picture as saying, "How real friends surprise u is always a treat. So did my favourite star ashwarya rai bachchan by her surprise presence on eve of my birthday in a surprise party by my team @Whistling_Woods @MuktaArtsLtd @MuktaA2Cinemas on 24 January She is always gracious indeed."
Subhash Ghai & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have worked together in 'Taal' and the film was not only hit at the box office in India and but also was the third highest-grossing film of the year. Reportedly, Aishwarya rai Bachchan starrer was also the highest-grossing film in the overseas markets that year.
The film also casted Anil Kapoor and Akshaye Khanna in the lead roles and people went gaga over this triangle love story.
Cut to the present, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is busy with the shooting of Fanney Khan and she will be re-uniting with Anil Kapoor for the first time after 'Taal' days. The film also casts Rajkummar Rao in the lead role and will also be seen romancing Mrs Bachchan.
The film is expected to release on Eid this year and will clash with Salman Khan's Race 3.