- Taapsee Pannu Trolls People Who Protested The 'Smoking Scene' In Manmarziyaan! View Tweets
- Manmarziyaan Film-makers Delete 3 Scenes Which Hurt Sikh Sentiments
- Abhishek Bachchan Doesn't Like Aaradhya Getting Papped; Says, 'Let Her Grow Up & Decide'!
- Is Navya Naveli Nanda Planning To Work In Bollywood? Abhishek Bachchan Answers
- Taapsee Pannu To Marry Her Boyfriend Mathias Boe By The End Of The Year? Read Details!
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
- Manmarziyaan: Abhishek Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal Film Gets A Thumbs Up From The Audience!
- Manmarziyaan Movie Review: Anurag Kashyap Paints Love On The Canvas In Its Truest Form!
- Manmarziyaan vs Mitron Box Office Predictions: Which Film Will Entice The Audience?
- Manmarziyaan: Amitabh Bachchan Finds It Difficult To Speak To Abhishek After Watching The Film!
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
How many of you hate green veggies in your food? If yes, then you have something common with Abhishek Bachchan. Recently the actor professed his profound dislike for broccoli on his Twitter page. Poor Abhi! He wasn't aware what was in store for him next!
To the actor's surprise, soon after his tweet, his wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, served him quinoa salad with broccoli and tomatoes for a meal. Oh Abhishek, we really feel for you-
It all began when the actor shared a post about how broccoli is a man-made food. Abhishek tweeted, "Why?? Why would anybody do such a thing? WHY??.... I mean.... Who even likes broccoli?!?!"
This Is What Happened Next
A few hours later Abhishek tweeted a picture of his lunch which turned out to be a quinoa salad with broccoli and tomatoes, made by Aishwarya herself. "Talk about #MurphysLaw. Guess the Mrs. read my last post," tweeted the 'Manmarziyan' actor.
While Aishwarya is yet to debut on Twitter, it seems like she closely monitors her hubby's social media activity!
The Fans Couldn't Help Pulling Abhishek's Leg
A fan wrote, "Nehi khayega to mere liye vej do (Send it to me if you don't want it)," a fan commented on the post. Another one commented, "Lol but lucky you that Mrs gives so much importance to your dislikes in cooking for revenge like a typical wife."
Recently while speaking to Daily Mail, Aishwarya picked up Abhishek's name when asked about her favorite actor.
Aww, How Sweet Of Aishwarya!
Earlier in an interview with Filmfare, Ash had said, "He's (Abhishek) special because he's himself. He's a normal guy. When he walks into a room, he carries his lineage and his upbringing. It's all out there in the obvious and yet you know he's a guy in the room you can have a conversation with, you can hang out with, you can have fun with, you can have an intense conversation with."
Aishwarya recently made her Instagram debut just before her Cannes appearance and has 3.2 million followers. The actress regularly keeps sharing throwback photos and other sneak-peek from her daily life to keep her fans updated.
On the work front, Aishwarya will be seen in Fanne Khan co-starring Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao, while Abhishek has Anurag Kashyap's Manmarziyan coming up.