- Kerala Floods: Amitabh Bachchan, Dulquer Salmaan & Others Extend Their Support To Flood Relief!
- Manmarziyaan Trailer: Vicky Kaushal Steals The Show In The Abhishek Bachchan & Taapsee Pannu Starrer
- JP Dutta Is Extremely Upset With Abhishek Bachchan’s Exit From Paltan!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Why It Took Eight Years To Work With Abhishek Again!
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Bollywood Celebrities Salute The Indian Soldiers! View Tweets
- Abhishek Bachchan Shuts Down Trolls Who Mocked At Him For Taking Vacation Without Having An Income!
- Abhishek Bachchan Slams Report That Aishwarya Rai Didn't Let Him Hold Aaradhya's Hand!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
Not so long ago, a netizen tried to troll Abhishek Bachchan by tweeting, "Not worked for last 3 years but has money for vacation ! How ?" To which Abhishek had replied, "Because, sir, I have several other businesses that I run apart from acting and producing movies. Sports being just one of them." And needless to say, we were in awe of AB's classy reply. Trolling and body shaming have become the 'nightmare' for Bollywood celebs; and every now and then, celebs become a victim of such things!
While we loved the classiness of Abhishek while dealing with the troll, here's what his wife, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had to say on the same...
'It's A Matter Of Time'
While speaking to Spotboye, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said, "Abhishek does what he has to do or what he feels like doing.. to each his own.
There have been instances where he has been silent for years and made a choice to remain silent and then once a while he decides to engage and then he does. There is no telling if he will or if he won't, it is a matter of at that time."
Aishwarya On Trolls
The Fanney Khan actress also added that she doesn't have much time to spare or think about the trolls, as she believes in radiating positivity! She said, "Be in tune with who you are because that keeps you positive. Once you start radiating that positivity, there is no stopping you."
Aishwarya On Being Called A 'Clingy' Mother
"I react (when cameras come too close). If my arm is around Aaradhya, people will say the mother is very clingy. I hear all this when it is already couple of days later so it is kind of over. I don't let it define me."
She Further Added..
"I don't change how I take care of Aaradhya or how I define myself based on all of this. Judge me for it but I will love her, embrace her.
She is my daughter. We know we are being watched, the photo is being judged but I will not play into that world."
Aishwarya On Paparazzi
The actress also talked about the paparazzi culture in India and said, "If I see photographers are walking backward or tripping and falling on to other passengers, it can get chaotic. I will be protective to Aradhya as a mother and I will be empathetic to others who are being inconvenienced."
Aishwarya Gives Her Honest Opinion On Paparazzi Culture
"I will not say I am all for paparazzi culture but I feel bad for the photographers. These are faces you have seen for years and they need the picture, it is their livelihood.
I know they will do it. At that time, I don't care for my expression or that I am being photographed. I will say what I have to, I will keep it real," she added.
Aishwarya On The Work Front
On the professional front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was last seen in Fanney Khan, which released last Friday. The film got a mixed response from the critics and failed to create any magic at the box office as well!