- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Anil Kapoor Starrer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Why It Took Eight Years To Work With Abhishek Again!
Ever since Aaradhya has come into Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's life, the Bollywood diva can't stop gushing over her little princess! Aishwarya Rai has been often heard as saying that her entire world revolves around Aaradhya and no matter what, her first priority will always be Aaradhya! In her recent interaction with media, Aishwarya Rai spoke about Aaradhya and also revealed that Fanney Khan is the first movie of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's, the screening of which was attended by Aaradhya.
Aaradhya Caught The Screening Of Fanney Khan
An excited Aishwarya Rai says, "Do you know Aaradhya saw her mother's film for the first time? I mean, she had of course seen me on television and doing songs. But Fanney Khan is my first film where she actually sat through the whole film."
Aaradhya Came To Watch The Film With All Her Friends
"I think her smiling eyes said it all. She had actually seen me shoot a part of my song in Fanney Khan. So when she heard there was a screening, she expressed a wish to see the film with all her friends and their parents. So all her friends came with their parents and had a good time."
Aishwarya Was Glad To Be Accompanied By Aaradhya For The Screening
"I was happy to let Fanney Khan be the first film Aaradhya watches. It has a positive message for viewers of all ages and there's nothing in it that children cannot watch."
Aishwarya On How The Family Is Keeping The Atmoshphere For Aaradhya 'Normal'
"In any case, Aaradhya is constantly singing and dancing at home, sometimes to my songs, sometimes to her father's and her grandfather's songs. It's a normal household. We're trying to keep the atmosphere around Aaradhya as normal as possible."
Aishwarya On Taking Help Of A Nanny
"Aaradhya does have a nanny. In fact, I am told I should have two of them because the one that I have, tends to take off on long holidays.
But it doesn't really matter. I like doing everything for Aaradhya myself, though with my kind of schedules it is not always possible to do so."
Aishwarya Also Praised Abhishek For Being A Supportive Husband
"Every homemaker who is a working woman is a hero. It requires a lot of juggling with time. And a supportive husband, which I luckily have."
'Aardhya Comes First, Everything Else Is Secondary'
"It's something I've grown up with. From the time I was 18, I've been juggling many responsibilities. My day begins at 5.30 a.m. It has been that way from the time I remember. Of course, after Aaradhya my priorities have changed completely. She comes first, everything else is secondary."