- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Strikes A Pose With Daughter Aaradhya & Helen Mirren!
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Takes Away Our Breath In An Ivory Shiny Gown On Day 2!
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Boss Lady In A Black Pantsuit For The Worth It Show
It was one star-studded night when the wedding reception of Abu Jani's niece Saudamini Mattu, was attended by who's who of the B-town. Celebs like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Sonali Bendre, Bhumi Pednekar, Karan Johar, Shweta Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan were spotted under one roof and their pictures are going viral for all the glamorous reasons.
However, you will be surprised to know this time, it's Sara Ali Khan who has got everyone talking. The newbie looked simply gorgeous in white saree and was also caught dancing her heart out on popular track 'saat samundar' and boy she just put the dance floor on fire!
Have a look at their pictures and inside videos from the wedding reception of Saudamini Mattu.
Aishwarya Turns Heads
Donning a multi-coloured gown, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan didn't just turn up the glamour quotient of the night but also turned many heads. We totally loved this look of Aishwarya as she pulled it off really well.
Stunning Is The Word
Sonam Kapoor, who herself in the news for tying the knot very soon, also turned up at the wedding reception, looking all pretty in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla couture.
Shweta Bachchan Dazzles In A White Saree
Here's am inside picture of Amitabh-Jaya Bachchan's daughter, enjoying the party with Rajendra Masterji.
The Star Of The Night!
Sara Ali Khan looked drop-dead gorgeous donning a white saree and we can't stop drooling over her flawless look.
Sara Ali Khan's sharp face features make her stand out in the crowd. No wonder why people are waiting desperately for her debut film, Simmba, opposite Ranveer Singh.
Among others Bhumi Pednekar was also in the attendance and the actress also posted an adorable selfie with the bride and Nikhil Thampi.
Before you see the killer moves of Sara Ali Khan, on the dance floor, check out her super-gorgeous selfie, in which she can be seen flaunting her million bucks smile.
Check out the viral video of Sara Ali Khan, shaking legs on 'saat samundar'
A post shared by ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ʙoʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ (@future.bollywood) on Apr 22, 2018 at 6:02am PDT