TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Surprised? So are we! It doesn't happen every day when Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dons a bikini and the picture gets viral on social media. Aishwarya, who leads a rather private life, is very particular when it comes to sharing a picture on the social media. However, we just got our hands on the leaked pictures of Aishwarya Rai, donning a black bikini, and having a gala time with Abhishek and friends in Goa.
Aishwarya Dons A Bikini
Seen here is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan chilling by the pool with her hubby Abhishek Bachchan and friends in Goa.
Abhishek Plays With A Kid!
It seems Abhishek & Aishwarya Rai were accompanied by their close friends, as in this picture, he can be seen playing with a kid inside the pool.
Aishwarya & Abhishek
A few hours ago, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had shared a lovey-dovey picture with Abhishek Bachchan from their romantic getaway and set the Internet on fire.
They're In Goa With Aaradhya
Aishwarya Rai also shared a perfect family picture with Abhishek & Aaradhya and had the netizens going gaga over their cuteness.
Aishwarya On The Work Front
Recently, while speaking about her next film, Aishwarya was quoted as saying, "AB [Abhishek] and I have agreed to do Gulab Jamun. I told AB that he needs to decide what he wants to do after Manmarziyan. We had agreed on the idea then. However, it was around the same time that AB decided to take time-out. "
Aishwarya On Working With Abhishek
Aishwarya is known to be choosy about the scripts, and that's the reason it took the couple a while to give their nod for the project. "The script has to be interesting if a real-life couple is coming together."
She Had Further Added..
"We have got many scripts, and at times, we got tempted too. But then, we discuss it out loud. We take stock and say, 'Does it excite us?' Why should marriage define our choices? Shouldn't we be actually approaching the story as individual actors?," added Aishwarya.