- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan are often in headlines owing to their alleged spat rumours. Rumours have been very rife that things are not so smooth between the leading ladies of the Bachchan clan.
Contrary to all such reports, Aishwarya Rai and Jaya Bachchan recently spotted together at the prayer meet of Shammi Aunty and Aish's sweet gesture for her MIL got captured on camera and it will surely put all the spat rumours to rest!
Aishwarya & Jaya Snapped Sharing A Hug
After offering her condolences to the family, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan not just escorted her mother-in-law to her car but also shared a warm hug with Jaya Bachchan.
Jaya Bachchan Best MIL?
Recently at a chat show, Karan Johar said that Jaya Bachchan is the best mother-in-law. Similarly, KJo has always praised Aishwarya Rai for the kind of wife/daughter she is.
On A Related Note, This Year Aish-Jaya Celebrated Holi All Together
A few days ago, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did Holika dahan at Jalsa with daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and in-laws Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.
TBT, When Jaya Praised Aishwarya Openly
Remember when Jaya Bachchan graced the couch of Karan Johar's chat show, Koffee With Karan and didn't hesitate a bit, while praising her daughter-in-law, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, even before she actually became a part of the family.
Here’s What She Had Said..
Jaya Bachchan had said, "She (Aishwarya) is lovely. I love her. I have always loved her. I have never ever seen her push herself whenever we are all together. I like that quality of hers to stand behind."
‘Aishwarya Fitted So Well In Family’
Jaya Bachchan had further added, "She is quiet. She listens and she is taking it all in. And another beautiful thing is that she has fitted in so well in the family. She knows who our good friends are."
Jaya Had Also Called Aishwarya A ‘Hands-On Mom’
She had shared an anecdote when she jokingly teased Aishwarya saying, "Sometimes I tease Aishwarya and I say Aaradhya is a very lucky girl because can you imagine having a nurse like Miss World Aishwarya?!"
Abhishek On Jaya & Aishwarya’s Equation
Speaking of their equation, Abhishek had also earlier shed light on their bond and had said, "Ma and Ash gang up against me and they keep rattling on in Bengali.
Mom knows the language because she is Bengali and Aishwarya had worked with Rituda (the late Rituparno Ghosh) in Chokher Bali, so she also can speak the language quite well.
So whenever they have to team up against me, they start talking in Bengali"