- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan are often in headlines owing to their alleged spat rumours. Rumours have been very rife that things are not so smooth between the leading ladies of the Bachchan clan.
Contrary to all such reports, Aishwarya Rai and Jaya Bachchan recently spotted together at the prayer meet of Shammi Aunty and Aish's sweet gesture for her MIL got captured on camera and it will surely put all the spat rumours to rest!
Aishwarya & Jaya Snapped Sharing A Hug
After offering her condolences to the family, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan not just escorted her mother-in-law to her car but also shared a warm hug with Jaya Bachchan.
Jaya Bachchan Best MIL?
Recently at a chat show, Karan Johar said that Jaya Bachchan is the best mother-in-law. Similarly, KJo has always praised Aishwarya Rai for the kind of wife/daughter she is.
On A Related Note, This Year Aish-Jaya Celebrated Holi All Together
A few days ago, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did Holika dahan at Jalsa with daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and in-laws Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.
TBT, When Jaya Praised Aishwarya Openly
Remember when Jaya Bachchan graced the couch of Karan Johar's chat show, Koffee With Karan and didn't hesitate a bit, while praising her daughter-in-law, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, even before she actually became a part of the family.
Here’s What She Had Said..
Jaya Bachchan had said, "She (Aishwarya) is lovely. I love her. I have always loved her. I have never ever seen her push herself whenever we are all together. I like that quality of hers to stand behind."
‘Aishwarya Fitted So Well In Family’
Jaya Bachchan had further added, "She is quiet. She listens and she is taking it all in. And another beautiful thing is that she has fitted in so well in the family. She knows who our good friends are."
Jaya Had Also Called Aishwarya A ‘Hands-On Mom’
She had shared an anecdote when she jokingly teased Aishwarya saying, "Sometimes I tease Aishwarya and I say Aaradhya is a very lucky girl because can you imagine having a nurse like Miss World Aishwarya?!"
Abhishek On Jaya & Aishwarya’s Equation
Speaking of their equation, Abhishek had also earlier shed light on their bond and had said, "Ma and Ash gang up against me and they keep rattling on in Bengali.
Mom knows the language because she is Bengali and Aishwarya had worked with Rituda (the late Rituparno Ghosh) in Chokher Bali, so she also can speak the language quite well.
So whenever they have to team up against me, they start talking in Bengali"