- Sorry Aishwarya Rai! Kareena Kapoor Khan Won't Follow Your Footsteps When It Comes To This Thing
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Not The Khans! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Says Her Husband Abhishek Bachchan Is Her Favorite Actor
- WEIRD! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Victim Of Trolling; Gets Slammed For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: We As Women Need To Stop Judging Each Other
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Strikes A Pose With Daughter Aaradhya & Helen Mirren!
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Takes Away Our Breath In An Ivory Shiny Gown On Day 2!
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns A Boss Lady In A Black Pantsuit For The Worth It Show
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan are often in headlines owing to their alleged spat rumours. Rumours have been very rife that things are not so smooth between the leading ladies of the Bachchan clan.
Contrary to all such reports, Aishwarya Rai and Jaya Bachchan recently spotted together at the prayer meet of Shammi Aunty and Aish's sweet gesture for her MIL got captured on camera and it will surely put all the spat rumours to rest!
Aishwarya & Jaya Snapped Sharing A Hug
After offering her condolences to the family, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan not just escorted her mother-in-law to her car but also shared a warm hug with Jaya Bachchan.
Jaya Bachchan Best MIL?
Recently at a chat show, Karan Johar said that Jaya Bachchan is the best mother-in-law. Similarly, KJo has always praised Aishwarya Rai for the kind of wife/daughter she is.
On A Related Note, This Year Aish-Jaya Celebrated Holi All Together
A few days ago, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan did Holika dahan at Jalsa with daughter Aaradhya Bachchan and in-laws Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.
TBT, When Jaya Praised Aishwarya Openly
Remember when Jaya Bachchan graced the couch of Karan Johar's chat show, Koffee With Karan and didn't hesitate a bit, while praising her daughter-in-law, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, even before she actually became a part of the family.
Here’s What She Had Said..
Jaya Bachchan had said, "She (Aishwarya) is lovely. I love her. I have always loved her. I have never ever seen her push herself whenever we are all together. I like that quality of hers to stand behind."
‘Aishwarya Fitted So Well In Family’
Jaya Bachchan had further added, "She is quiet. She listens and she is taking it all in. And another beautiful thing is that she has fitted in so well in the family. She knows who our good friends are."
Jaya Had Also Called Aishwarya A ‘Hands-On Mom’
She had shared an anecdote when she jokingly teased Aishwarya saying, "Sometimes I tease Aishwarya and I say Aaradhya is a very lucky girl because can you imagine having a nurse like Miss World Aishwarya?!"
Abhishek On Jaya & Aishwarya’s Equation
Speaking of their equation, Abhishek had also earlier shed light on their bond and had said, "Ma and Ash gang up against me and they keep rattling on in Bengali.
Mom knows the language because she is Bengali and Aishwarya had worked with Rituda (the late Rituparno Ghosh) in Chokher Bali, so she also can speak the language quite well.
So whenever they have to team up against me, they start talking in Bengali"