- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- From 1999 To 2018, Anil Kapoor Opens Up About His Equation With Aishwarya Rai
- Anil Kapoor Calls Indian Idol 10’s Ankush Bharadwaj Kishore Kumar Of This Generation!
- Aishwarya Rai Travelled To Dadar Railway Station, Took A Bus & A Taxi! Unbelievable
- Indian Idol 10: Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor & Rajkummar Rao Grace The Sets, Exclusive Pictures!
- Fanney Khan Director Atul Manjrekar: 'Being Backed By A Big Banner Is Important'!
- Rajkummar Rao On Romantically Paired Opposite Aishwarya Rai In Fanney Khan: Weird Combination
- Fanney Khan's Latest Song Tere Jaisa Tu Hai Is Out! Watch It Here
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- A Rare Clip Of Aishwarya Rai & Rani Mukerji Before Their Ugliest Spat Over Shahrukh's Chalte Chalte
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan might have become cordial now; but there was a time when their equation turned sour because of Salman Khan. Apparently, when Aishwarya was shooting with Shahrukh for Chalte Chalte, Salman had created a ruckus at the sets, as his relationship with Aishwarya had hit the rocks and owing to all the drama, SRK replaced Aishwarya with Rani and what happened next is history. Aishwarya's relation got affected with all - Shahrukh, Salman & Rani.
However, over a period of time, Gauri Khan & Abhishek Bachchan helped SRK & Aishwarya to shrink their distance and now, things are back to normal again. Amidst all the 'normalcy', Aishwarya recently spoke about working with Shahrukh Khan, and the actress also took a sly dig at the Superstar over 'casting'.
Aishwarya On Working With SRK
"When will I get cast with Shahrukh Khan, I think a lot of those actors are quite involved in the casting of their movies, so ask them, they will know when they will choose to work with me."
Ahem. Ahem. We wonder what SRK has to say about the same.
Nonetheless, Aishwarya Was All Praises For SRK
"He is very charismatic, super-sharp and he is someone who achieves his target. What he has his eyes set on, he will get that done and for that, he works very hard and makes sure he achieves it. So, he's truly an achiever as he'll make it happen."
A Look Back At SRK-Aishwarya's Sour History
Post the Chalte Chalte controversy, Aishwarya Rai lost out on a bunch of other films with Shahrukh, including Veer Zaara.
In an interview with Simi Gerewal, when Aishwarya was asked about the same, she had said, "How can I have the answer to that? Yes, at the time, there was talk of a couple of films that we would be working in together.
And then, suddenly they weren't happening, without any explanation whatsoever. I have never had the answer to why."
Aishwarya Was 'Hurt'
"At the time, when you have no explanation, you obviously are taken aback, confused and of course, hurt. You wonder about it," Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had added.
Aishwarya Didn't Even Ask For An Explanation From SRK
"It's not in my nature. I think if a person wants to explain it, they will do it on their own. If they never did, they never intended to. I would probably question within myself but I wouldn't go up to a person and ask why."
Later, SRK Had Apologized To Aishwarya
In an old interview to India Today, SRK had admitted that it was indeed unfortunate to remove Aishwarya from Chalte Chalte and he had said, "To start a project with someone and then change her for no fault of hers is very difficult."
SRK Accepted His Fault!
"It is very sad as Ash is a good friend. Personally I think I did wrong. But as a producer it made sense. I apologised to Ash."
Cut to present, Aishwarya Rai & Shahrukh were last seen together in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.