- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
- After Being Slammed By Netizens, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Proves She Doesn't Give A Damn To Trolls!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Receives Flak For Aaradhya's Raksha Bandhan Pic; Fans Call Her A Clingy Mom
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: 4 Movies That Showed How The Brother-Sister Bond Is The Strongest
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan might have become cordial now; but there was a time when their equation turned sour because of Salman Khan. Apparently, when Aishwarya was shooting with Shahrukh for Chalte Chalte, Salman had created a ruckus at the sets, as his relationship with Aishwarya had hit the rocks and owing to all the drama, SRK replaced Aishwarya with Rani and what happened next is history. Aishwarya's relation got affected with all - Shahrukh, Salman & Rani.
However, over a period of time, Gauri Khan & Abhishek Bachchan helped SRK & Aishwarya to shrink their distance and now, things are back to normal again. Amidst all the 'normalcy', Aishwarya recently spoke about working with Shahrukh Khan, and the actress also took a sly dig at the Superstar over 'casting'.
Aishwarya On Working With SRK
"When will I get cast with Shahrukh Khan, I think a lot of those actors are quite involved in the casting of their movies, so ask them, they will know when they will choose to work with me."
Ahem. Ahem. We wonder what SRK has to say about the same.
Nonetheless, Aishwarya Was All Praises For SRK
"He is very charismatic, super-sharp and he is someone who achieves his target. What he has his eyes set on, he will get that done and for that, he works very hard and makes sure he achieves it. So, he's truly an achiever as he'll make it happen."
A Look Back At SRK-Aishwarya's Sour History
Post the Chalte Chalte controversy, Aishwarya Rai lost out on a bunch of other films with Shahrukh, including Veer Zaara.
In an interview with Simi Gerewal, when Aishwarya was asked about the same, she had said, "How can I have the answer to that? Yes, at the time, there was talk of a couple of films that we would be working in together.
And then, suddenly they weren't happening, without any explanation whatsoever. I have never had the answer to why."
Aishwarya Was 'Hurt'
"At the time, when you have no explanation, you obviously are taken aback, confused and of course, hurt. You wonder about it," Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had added.
Aishwarya Didn't Even Ask For An Explanation From SRK
"It's not in my nature. I think if a person wants to explain it, they will do it on their own. If they never did, they never intended to. I would probably question within myself but I wouldn't go up to a person and ask why."
Later, SRK Had Apologized To Aishwarya
In an old interview to India Today, SRK had admitted that it was indeed unfortunate to remove Aishwarya from Chalte Chalte and he had said, "To start a project with someone and then change her for no fault of hers is very difficult."
SRK Accepted His Fault!
"It is very sad as Ash is a good friend. Personally I think I did wrong. But as a producer it made sense. I apologised to Ash."
Cut to present, Aishwarya Rai & Shahrukh were last seen together in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.