- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Anil Kapoor Starrer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Why It Took Eight Years To Work With Abhishek Again!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
Before Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone got roped in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat, it was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who got approached for the same movies. Rumours were rife that Bhansali also wanted to cast Salman Khan for the same movies. But it didn't work owing to Aishwarya-Salman's controversial history.
While speaking to Spotboye, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan revealed that she was indeed approached for Padmaavat and Bajirao Mastani and also revealed why she rejected the project. Is she indirectly blaming Salman Khan? Read on to find out...
Aish On Working With SLB in Future
"Bajirao Mastani also we were supposed to do together. He didn't get the Bajirao for me. He didn't get the Khilji for me; He wanted me to do Padmaavat, but could not get the Khilji for me, at the casting time. So, that's how it didn't happen. I would love to work together."
Is She Hinting At Salman Khan?
"The person he saw to play Khilji with me playing Padmavati did not happen. So, at the end of the day, you need to see the casting. If the casting is not happening, then you know...sometimes, it doesn't come together.
The intention is always there to work together, but it didn't happen. We both loved working with each other, so let's see, whenever it is meant to be."
Aishwarya Also Talked About Being Trolled For Kissing Aaradhya On Lips
"People will have an opinion but that won't change what I am doing, how I am taking care of my daughter in a public space.
Luckily I reach the story when it becomes a little old. But when I read it after few days, everybody had moved on, so in a way I never let that define me."
Aishwarya Doesn’t Give Much Importance To Trolls
Aishwarya also added that she doesn't understand how they have so much of time to put someone else down and how can ‘trolling celebs' make them feel good. She further added that she believes in not giving importance to the trolls.
Aishwarya On Being Body Shamed
"I had developed the ability way before to not let that define me or upset me or get to me. Infact I use to smile and say how wonderful, i think i am fortunate."
Aishwarya Doesn’t Give A Damn!
"It's a question of self-esteem, self-worth. A lot of people cultivate that based on other's opinion, which also in a way is also happening when you are constantly worried about likes and so on."
We’re Totally Noting Down This Point Of Mrs Bachchan!
"Opinions are going to exist there is no running away from that. We are not saying that has to seize to exist, it can't. But you cannot make it axis of your world," concluded the Fanney Khan actress.