TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Abhishek Bachchan took a sabbatical from films after Housefull 3. Anurag Kashyap's next release, Manmarziyaan, marks Bachchan junior's return in Bollywood after a two-year hiatus. The actor, who is busy with the promotions of the movie, recently talked about his darling daughter Aaradhya and how Aishwarya is doing everything possible to give her a normal upbringing.
He told HT, "We have always been busy and working. Even when Aishwarya wasn't making films, she was busy with her other work such as brand commitments etc. However, she is a completely hands-on mum, who is entirely involved in Aaradhya's life.''
On Working With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again In Gulab Jamun, He Said...
"It's a very sweet script that both Aishwarya and I have liked a lot. It's directed by a wonderful new director, Sarvesh Mewara, and will be produced by Anurag Kashyap and his company. But we still have to work out when we are going to do it. We are finishing work on the script but it's something we [Aishwarya and he] definitely want to do."
‘Aishwarya Is Entirely Involved In Aaradhya's Life'
When asked about Aishwarya's comeback, Abhishek replied, ''We have always been busy and working. Even when Aishwarya wasn't making films, she was busy with her other work such as brand commitments etc. However, she is a completely hands-on mum, who is entirely involved in Aaradhya's life.''
Does Aaradhya Know She Belongs To A Very Famous Family?
''Aaradhya is a very sweet kid but I don't think she understands that bit. She knows we are actors, who appear in films and on TV. She also realises that her dadi ma goes to the Parliament. But I don't think she understands the concept of, ‘oh, my parents and grandparents are really famous people'.''
‘Aishwarya Is Very Good At Keeping Aaradhya Grounded'
''We have tried to keep things as normal as possible for her. Her mother teaches her all of that. Aishwarya is very good at keeping Aaradhya grounded.''