- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
- After Being Slammed By Netizens, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Proves She Doesn't Give A Damn To Trolls!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Receives Flak For Aaradhya's Raksha Bandhan Pic; Fans Call Her A Clingy Mom
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: 4 Movies That Showed How The Brother-Sister Bond Is The Strongest
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
It was Father's Day yesterday on June 17, 2018 and celebrities all across the world shared pictures of their fathers on their respective social media handles by writing captions about them that were emotional and showed how much they love their dad. Our very own Aishwarya Rai shared an endearing picture of her dad late Krishnaraj Rai by holding his photo and posing alongside her mother Vrinda Rai and daughter Aaradhya Bachchan.
Apart from posing with her mother and daughter, Aishwarya Rai posted another picture along with her husband Abhishek Bachchan and daughter Aaradhya thanking him for being such a wonderful dad to Aaradhya. Aishwarya did not post any captions for both the pictures but let the images do the talking! Check out Aishwarya Rai's Father's Day special pictures below...
Aishwarya Rai's Father's Day Special
Ashwarya Rai misses her father, late Krishnaraj Rai and cherished his life by holding his photograph along with her mother and daughter. Don't the trio look so lovely here?
Aaradhya's Daddy Abhishek Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai posted another picture with Abhishek Bachchan and Aaradhya. Though the image had no caption, it was evident that she thanked Abhishek for being such a wonderful daddy to Aaradhya.
Aishwarya Rai also celebrated her mothers birthday last month and posed this really sweet picture on Instagram by saying, "I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE... Therefore I am... HAPPY HAAAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY MY ETERNALLY PRECIOUS MOMMYYY darliiinng."
Wedding Anniversary Of Big B & Jaya Bachchan
On Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan's 45th wedding anniversary on June 3, 2018, Aishwarya Rai posted this picture and captioned it as, "Happyyy Anniversary Pa n Ma. Love, Health and Happiness always God Bless."
Such A Delight...
It's always such a delight to see pictures of Aishwarya Rai along with her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan. We'll never get bored of it!
Check out what other Bollywood stars posted on Father's Day below...
Always goofy, always laughing with me, through the thick and thin.. always making light of any situation, i know where I get it from now Dad :) you’ve made me the richest person in the world teaching me these values @elroyjafernz #happypeople❤💙💚💛💜
A post shared by Jacqueline Fernandez (@jacquelinef143) on Jun 17, 2018 at 5:31am PDT