- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Take A SLY DIG At Shahrukh Khan Over Casting Actresses In His Films?
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- From 1999 To 2018, Anil Kapoor Opens Up About His Equation With Aishwarya Rai
- Anil Kapoor Calls Indian Idol 10’s Ankush Bharadwaj Kishore Kumar Of This Generation!
- Indian Idol 10: Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor & Rajkummar Rao Grace The Sets, Exclusive Pictures!
- Fanney Khan Director Atul Manjrekar: 'Being Backed By A Big Banner Is Important'!
- Rajkummar Rao On Romantically Paired Opposite Aishwarya Rai In Fanney Khan: Weird Combination
- Fanney Khan's Latest Song Tere Jaisa Tu Hai Is Out! Watch It Here
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- A Rare Clip Of Aishwarya Rai & Rani Mukerji Before Their Ugliest Spat Over Shahrukh's Chalte Chalte
It feels so great when celebrities relate to the common people, and Aishwarya Rai just revealed that she knows how it feels to be at the Dadar railway station, as she herself travelled there during her younger days and also boarded the local bus on both sunny and rainy days and took a taxi to reach home. Yes, you read that right! During the promotions of Fanny Khan on Rajeev Masand's show, Aishwarya walked down the memory lane and connected with the common man's commute on a daily basis.
Rajeev Masand joked about when was the last time she ever boarded a local train, bus or a taxi and Aishwarya Rai said, "I have done the bus and the train, everything, as a college kid. I have done the trains. I know exactly what it gets like at Dadar station." As soon as she said that, the youngsters at the show burst out with laughter, as they connected with what she had to say.
Aishwarya Rai Travelled On Local Buses!
"I know what it is like on buses. I know that the rainy season is not the easiest at all on public transport."
Aaradhya Must Learn How Life Is Too, Says Aishwarya
"And I am not saying that I need to kind of shove Aaradhya into all that in the coming years. At the end of the day, we have to consider all aspects of life."
Less 'Privileged' Treatment For Aaradhya
"It is not that one is going to treat her privileged, but at the same time, just to prove a point I am not going to be irresponsible as her mother. I am gonna have to gauge circumstances in the time."
Experience All Forms Of Life
"But at the same time, while one can, I definitely want to give her an idea of what life is like for everybody," she summed it up at the Rajeev Masand show.
Fanney Khan Grand Release
Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao starrer Fanney Khan is all set to hit the theatres on August 3, 2018. The movie is directed by Atul Manjrekar and co-produced by Bhushan Kumar.