- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Kajol: I'm A Hitler Mother, I'm A Bad Cop, Ajay Devgn's A Good Cop
- Ajay Devgn Wants Saif Ali Khan To Star In Tanaaji: The Unsung Hero?
- Eid Mubarak: Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar & Others Share Their Eid Wishes With Fans!
- Sanju Blockbuster Effect: Has Ranbir Kapoor Hiked His Fee For Luv Ranjan's Next Starring Ajay Devgn?
- Ajay Devgn Takes A Major Dig At 'Aged' Actors; Says They Look Like A Joker
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
Ajay Devgn and Kajol are one of the most loved couples of the tinsel town. There have been reports that the two will work together in a movie soon.
Their last movie together was U Me Aur Hum, which released in 2008. During an interview with a leading daily, when a journalist asked him why he hadn't teamed up with his wife after their last film. Ajay Devgn said...
It's Going To Be Hard
"Kajol and I are at a stage in our respective careers where we cannot play stereotypical characters. Unless a writer or a filmmaker comes forward with a script that is challenging and justifies our presence in the same film, it's going to be hard for us to act together. When we were younger, it was a breeze doing something like Hulchul (1995), Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha (1998), or Raju Chacha (2000)."
Kajol's Answer Would Be The Same
"Years later, I directed her in U Me Aur Hum. I'd love to do a movie with her and I'm sure, if you ask Kajol, her answer would also be the same. However, a routine love story may not be the ideal script for us at this stage because we've been married for two decades," added Ajay.
On The Professional Front
Ajay is all set to woo his fans with his next film Raid. He will be seen playing the role of an Income Tax Officer. Talking about the movie, the actor told HT, ''Especially during 1980s' era, when the environment wasn't good, it was not easy. I am sure Ritesh (Shah) and Rajkumar Gupta can tell you incidents when income tax officers were brutally murdered. They use to go through a very hard time."
The Film Is Right On The Point
"I am sure people will cuss me later for saying this, but the film is right on the point, where it says that you should be fair about tax. If you earn, then pay the tax. Sometimes the fault lies on both the sides, tax payer and government, but both should be fair about it."
Raid is scheduled for a worldwide release on March 16.