TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Yesterday (August 5, 2018), Ajay Devgn & Kajol were spotted at the trailer launch of Helicopter Eela, starring Kajol and while interacting with the media, Ajay Devgn took a major dig at 'aged' actors, leaving everyone quite surprised! It all happened when a reporter asked Kajol and Pradeep Sarkar if they think the actors' age affects their performance in the film. While Kajol gave a weird reaction, Ajay took the mike, saying, "I have seen many people become a joker as they age." We wonder whom is he hinting at?
However, Pradeep then took over the mic and ended the question by replying, "It has nothing to do with age. You just need to feel young in your mind."
Kajol, who will be seen as a single mother in her upcoming movie Helicopter Eela, also talked about 'motherhood' and said it can be so consuming that it can make women forget themselves. She said, "It's very normal and natural. It happens to everyone, who gets so involved in the tag of being a mother. You become so much of a mom that you forget that a piece of yourself also belongs to you."
The Pradeep Sarkar-directed film also stars National Award winning actor, Riddhi Sen who will be playing Kajol's son, along with Neha Dhupia and Tota Roy Chowdhary. Kajol, who also celebrated her birthday at the trailer launch of Helicopter Eela, said motherhood is not about being a caretaker.
"You have to realise that you have an identity of your own, that you have feelings, emotions and everything that makes up a human being. You have to realise that you are not just a caretaker mom," she said.
Produced by Ajay Devgn, Helicopter Eela is set to release on September 7.