- Kapil Sharma In Bangalore Ashram; Is Akshay Kumar’s Wife Twinkle Khanna Behind His Detox Programme?
- Kapil Sharma Is Following Akshay Kumar’s Lifestyle These Days!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar turns 51 today. The actor celebrated the special occasion with his wife Twinkle Khanna and a few close friends at a popular Mumbai eatery. Akshay's birthday bash was attended by his 'Housefull 4' co-star Bobby Deol and his wife Tanya Deol. While the 'Khiladi' Akshay looked dashing in navy blue shirt, which he paired with grey trousers, his wife dearest Twinkle looked gorgeous in a classic thigh-high black slit dress.
Later, Twinkle took to her Instagram page to share an inside picture fron the bash. She captioned the picture as, "Sometimes when you don't plan things - it all falls in place - Happy Birthday to my lovely Mr K ! #birthdaybumps."
Bobby who was present at the bash, too reposted this picture and captioned it as, ""Happy Birthday Akshay Bhaiya."
Check out some more pictures here-
When asked how he's planning to celebrate his 51st birthday, Akshay told Hindustan Times, "My son is studying in London, so I'm going to miss him... I've flown down to Mumbai for two days (from film sets at Ranthambhore) for my wife's (Twinkle Khanna's) book launch, plus I'll get to spend my birthday with my wife, daughter, my mother-in-law and my mother. We are just going to sit and maybe have a drink."
Further on being asked what keeps him going year after year, the superstar revealed, "I actually don't take this stress of the number in my head about turning 50, 51, 55, 60, or whatever. I still feel I can have a lot of fun... I still feel I can run fast, feel like jumping. A couple of days back, I was giving a shot for Housefull 4 and the jump wasn't required, but I still did it. I forget that I'm 51 now and I should keep away from it... I'm still thinking that I am in my Khiladi times and just doing action."
On the work front, Akshay will be next seen in '2.0' and 'Kesari'. He also has 'Housefull 4' and 'Good News' coming up next.