- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- Akshay Kumar Shares New Posters Of Kesari & 2.0
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
Twinkle Khanna's sense of humour never fails to leave us in splits. No wonder, her Twitter handle, 'Mrs FunnyBones' is just too apt for her. She and Akshay Kumar make for an adorable couple and never forget to pull each other's legs with their friendly digs. Recently while speaking to DNA, Twinkle revealed the two things her husband has asked her never to do. Want to know more about it? Then scroll down to read-
Twinkle's Deepest Fantasy Is To Be A Stand-Up Comic
The actor-turn-author was quoted as saying by DNA, "Actually, it's one of my fantasies to be a stand-up comic. I practise in the mirror."
Sorry But Akshay Kumar Doesn't Approve Of It
But my husband (Akshay Kumar) has told me two things, to never go back to acting and not to ever do stand-up comedy, because I'm terrible at both!," Twinkle further revealed.
There's A Lot Of Baggage Attached To Her Name 'Mrs Funnybones'
"Speaking about how she is expected to be funny all the times, Twinkle said, "But once you get onto that platform you know what's expected of you and inhabiting that persona is not very difficult for me. Saying things which make people laugh is not such a difficult thing because I'm telling them the truth. It's just from a person and in a way they don't expect, so they find it funny."
'I Am Sure I Will Find One Day That I've Nothing Funny To Say'
"Also, I'm giving them a perspective which apparently most women don't seem to hold. They would probably expect a man to say things in this politically incorrect way. I'm sure I will find one day that I've nothing funny to say and it will be a disaster, but so far it's been fine."
Is She Planning To Write Yet Another Book?
To this, Twinkle said, "I'm the person who wants to start writing a book the day I finish one. I don't like having that empty space in my head; it bothers me. I don't know what to do with myself. Suddenly, I have so much time and I'm not used to having time. I have ideas, but of course, I'll abandon them and start writing something else."