TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra is working with superstar Akshay Kumar for the first time in Kesari. She recently praised him in her recent interview to HT and revealed that he does not take his stardom seriously, ''Akshay sir is as excited as any other actor on the set. He is happy to be there and he make that extra effort to make everyone around him comfortable. I can expect it from the newer boys, but he is a veteran and doesn't really need to go out of his way to make actresses or crew comfortable and happy, yet he does. So, within the first few days you realise he is a beautiful person."
She further added, "My biggest chunk of the shoot is going to be in December, that's when I will know how it feels when I have to romance him. I've just been blessed that the kind of senior actors I've worked with are the kinds who really enjoy themselves on set, and they don't take their stardom that seriously, whether it's Ajay sir or Akshay sir or others.''
Talking about her Namaste England co-star Arjun Kapoor, she said, "Our bond has just gotten deeper. This friendship is just unbelievably honest and clean with no agenda. His stardom or my position does not come into play when we are talking to each other, which is too real to believe. I do believe that with [some] actors it changes over time and that's why, I appreciate and respect this relationship with Arjun even more.''
When asked about her camaraderie with her Hasee Toh Phasee (2014) co-star, Sidharth Malhotra (With whom she has signed Jabariya Jodi), she said, ''I feel it's only natural for equations to change because by the time I do another film with an actor, they are a bigger star... I mean, you meet an actor today, and you meet them 10 films later, you will definitely see a change. As a co-star, we see it even more. Also, they might change as people, too, because of all the attention and love they get.''