- Rajinikanth Unhappy With 2.0 Storyline? Is Akshay Kumar The Real Hero Of The Film?
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Here’s How Akshay Kumar & Twinkle Khanna Wished Their Son Aarav On His 16th Birthday!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Infamous Fight With Bobby Deol's Wife: She Didn't Behave Properly With My Mom
- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- 2.0 Teaser: Rajinikanth And Akshay Kumar’s Film Promises To Be An Absolute Delight!
- Akshay Kumar Shares New Posters Of Kesari & 2.0
- 2.0: Are The Makers Of Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's Film Lying About Its Budget?
- Akshay Kumar Doesn't Approve Of Twinkle's Fantasy; Tells Her Never To Do These Two Things!
Akshay Kumar has created a niche for himself in Bollywood. Today he is the most reliable star of Bollywood. He is one actor who has been delivering hits consistently at the box office.
But there is something that still gives him sleepless nights, and which has impacted him deeply in the past. Yes, you read it right, even after climbing the success ladder, Akshay
is worried about this thing. Read to find out.
Akshay Wants To Take A Break From Serious Films
As per Bombay Times, Akshay is currently shooting for the 1897 war drama, 'Kesari' and will then be seen in the Rajinikanth starrer '2.0'. Post that he will also be seen in Reema Kagti's 'Gold'. After doing so many biopics and intense films, the actor says that he's yearning to do a comedy film.
He Is Excited To Shoot Housefull 4
Talking about 'Housefull 4', he said, "I am looking forward to that film. 'Housefull 4' is going to be like a three-month vacation. For me, it's like a reunion of old friends."
Earlier I Was Trapped
"I don't want the media to typecast me. Earlier, I was trapped with the image of an action hero. I couldn't experiment as they [the audience] wouldn't accept me in a different avatar. That phase of my career impacted me deeply. That's why I constantly change the kind of films I do," he continued.
Men Are Not Allowing Their Wives To Watch My Movie
Although, Akshay is glad about the success of 'PadMan' he said that the film has still not been able to fully remove the stigma attached to menstruation. "There is a section of the audience, in places like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana, who are hesitating to go for the movie. I noticed that men are not allowing their wives to watch it. I want to break that with the film.''
In an interview to Firstpost, Akshay Kumar had said, "Whatever business this movie does, it doesn't matter. What matters is people start talking and acting upon it. This is not a commercial film like Rowdy Rathore. It has substance. I want parents to watch the film with their daughter/s, want young dating couples to watch it together and want people to talk about menstruation as normally as possible.''
It's Not A Sensitive Issue
Firstly, do not call it a sensitive issue. It is a natural process of a human body. It is time to get rid of those taboos attached to it and it is time to treat the issue maturely. Also, women should not shy away from talking about the issue and certainly should not whisper about it.