TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar confirms that he walked out of Gulshan Kumar's biopic Mogul because of differences over the script. Aamir Khan is producing the biopic with Bhushan Kumar's T-Series. Akshay was finalised last year to play the role of Kumar in the biopic and his look for the film was also unveiled.
But there were reports that the actor had walked out of the film. "No I am not part of it. I am not doing it," Akshay said in an interview when asked about the status of Mogul. Script pe humari thodi baat.. (We did not agree on the script)," he added.
Rajinikanth's 2.0, where Akshay is in the role of the antagonist, is all set to release on November 29 this year after some delay. The sci-fi film was to release in Diwali last year but was moved to January 26 and then once again to April.
"I am excited about the film. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it releases on November 29," Akshay said.
The Padman actor also quashed reports of him doing a film with Kareena Kapoor Khan that will be produced by Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and the sequel to Awara Pagal Deewana and the third part of Welcome and Hera Pheri.
He is currently busy promoting his next film Gold, which is scheduled to hit theatres on August 15. The film also casts Mouni Roy and Amit Sadh in the lead roles.