TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Akshay Kumar is on a roll! The actor was last seen in Gold opposite Mouni Roy and currently, he's gearing up for his upcoming film with legenadary Rajinikanth, 2.0. Apart from that, he will also be next seen in Karan Johar's Kesari and his Instagram is inundated with the new posters of both films! Check it out here..
"On #SaragarhiDay, here's the first look of #KESARI - our humble tribute to the martyrs of Saragarhi! "Aaj meri pagdi bhi Kesari...Jo bahega mera woh lahu bhi Kesari... Aur mera jawaab bhi Kesari." @parineetichopra @karanjohar @apoorva1972 #AnuragSingh #SunirKheterpal #CapeOfGoodFilms @dharmamovies #AzureEntertainment @ZeeStudiosOfficial," Akshay Kumar captioned the picture.
While sharing the poster of 2.0, Akshay Kumar wrote, "Experience the#2Point0Teaser in 3D tomorrow at a PVR or SPI Cinemas near you. Give a missed call on +91 9099949466 to book your free ticket. 1 day to go @2Point0movie@DharmaMovies @LycaProductions #2Point0." [sic]
Not so long ago, Akshay Kumar had said that he wants to shift between genres to avoid getting stereotyped. "I need to keep on changing. I don't want anyone to put an image on me. I have gone through that in early days of my career when only action image was associated with me. I wanted to do other things, but I couldn't do it. So I always try to do different things (now)," had said Akshay.
The national award-winning actor also talked his war film, Kesari and was quoted as saying, "It is not that I will do only this kind of film. I am doing a war film called 'Kesari', it is for the first time that I am doing a war film, it is new for me. So I am very excited about it."