- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Mitron: Alia Bhatt Drops The Teaser Of Jackky Bhagnani-Kritika Kamra Film & It's Damn Funny!
- Sidharth Malhotra Dating Kiara Advani? Actor Blushes & Has This To Say!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Why Did Nagarjuna Accept To Star In Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra?
- Not Jacqueline! Sidharth Malhotra Is Dating This Actress After His Break-up With Alia Bhatt
- Sidharth Malhotra Treats Alia Bhatt RUDELY After Learning About Her Affair With Ranbir Kapoor!
- Alia Bhatt Is Not On Karan Johar's Side On The Nepotism Debate! Here's What She Said On The Issue
Last year, through her ecological and animal welfare initiative Coexist, Alia Bhatt worked towards changing attitudes and creating a better and safer environment for stray cats and dogs within our cities. The campaign also focused on the adoption of indies, with Coexist being an awareness partner for Asia's biggest adoption camp for strays held in Mumbai in December.
Speaking about Coexist's current campaign Alia Bhatt said, "To sustain ourselves, we've built a world of steel and concrete, but the survival of one species should not come at the cost of another."
She further commented, "As our cities grow, we need to focus on increasing green cover and preserving what we already have."
Bring Nature Back
"Bringing nature back will not only be beneficial to our mental and physical health but it will also help protect our fauna."
"Through this campaign, we want people to find their green - it could be a residential garden, a public park or a forested area and we want them to play an integral role in protecting these green pockets."
The campaign will also feature simple solutions which people can adopt as part of their daily routine and which will benefit the natural environment in the long run.
Reuse & Recycle
"Reducing, reusing and recycling can help save money, energy and natural resources", said Alia. "Visit our blog and our Facebook page to know how you can make your contribution towards a cleaner and greener planet."