- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
- Alia Bhatt Adds Fuel To Her Affair Rumours With Ranbir Kapoor; Caught Blushing & Hiding Her Face
- Did Mouni Roy & Others Just Drop A Hint About Something Brewing Between Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt?
- INTERVIEW! Alia Bhatt: I Want To Do A Comedy Film, But They Don't Approach Me!
- Raazi Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Alia Bhatt Starrer
- Raazi Review: Alia Bhatt Triumphs As An Unsung Hero In This Riveting Espionage Thriller!
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai AVOIDS Salman; Katrina Acts COOL With Alia But SNUBS Ranbir At Sonam's Reception
Last year, through her ecological and animal welfare initiative Coexist, Alia Bhatt worked towards changing attitudes and creating a better and safer environment for stray cats and dogs within our cities. The campaign also focused on the adoption of indies, with Coexist being an awareness partner for Asia's biggest adoption camp for strays held in Mumbai in December.
Speaking about Coexist's current campaign Alia Bhatt said, "To sustain ourselves, we've built a world of steel and concrete, but the survival of one species should not come at the cost of another."
She further commented, "As our cities grow, we need to focus on increasing green cover and preserving what we already have."
Bring Nature Back
"Bringing nature back will not only be beneficial to our mental and physical health but it will also help protect our fauna."
"Through this campaign, we want people to find their green - it could be a residential garden, a public park or a forested area and we want them to play an integral role in protecting these green pockets."
The campaign will also feature simple solutions which people can adopt as part of their daily routine and which will benefit the natural environment in the long run.
Reuse & Recycle
"Reducing, reusing and recycling can help save money, energy and natural resources", said Alia. "Visit our blog and our Facebook page to know how you can make your contribution towards a cleaner and greener planet."