- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
Ever since Ranbir Kapoor has talked about his affair with Alia Bhatt, the duo is continuously under media scan. Ranbir, who's on the Sanju's promotion spree, is constantly been asked about Alia Bhatt. Recently, while taking to India Today, Ranbir said that he will not talk about his relationship with Alia any more. He said, "I think when we speak more, we are often misunderstood by the media. I don't want to turn this into a circus. Whatever I wanted to say, I have. Now, I don't want to comment on it anymore."
Ranbir also said, "I am very scared that of one thing these days and it's called 'sutron', which means sources. This 'according to sources' has become villain in my life.
Interestingly, Alia Bhatt also talked about Ranbir to India Today and rather gave a surprising reply when asked about her link-up rumours!
Alia On Her Link-ups
On being asked if the link-up stories affect her, Alia said, "The truth never bothers me. At the same time, even lies don't affect me because if it's not true, I don't care."
Alia Further Adds..
"Link-up rumours don't affect my relationships with people. We have gotten used to it because it is a part and parcel of being in the business and limelight."
Alia On Marriage
"I would never fear getting married thinking my career might end. I will settle down if I want to. One should be able to have a career, regardless of being married or not."
Alia’s Reaction Is Indeed Surprising!
Considering that Ranbir has already made his relationship with Alia, official, we wonder what's stopping Alia to do the same. Is she miffed with Ranbir for making it official that they're dating? Her weird reaction hints so!
What do you think about Alia & Ranbir? Let us know in the comments section below.