- The Stree Effect! Shraddha Kapoor Races Ahead Of Alia Bhatt; Find Out Details!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
History is witness that Deepika Padukone & Katrina Kaif never liked each other - thanks to Ranbir Kapoor. Both of the leading ladies of the tinsel town, were dated Ranbir Kapoor and both ended up parting way with the Kapoor lad. It is said that Ranbir cheated on Deepika for Katrina. Though after a few years of break-up, Deepika did come on a good terms with Ranbir and also signed two films with him, but same thing didn't happen with Katrina!
We have come across so many events, where the duo tried their best to not cross each other's paths. Now, we hear Alia Bhatt, who shares a cordial relationship with both Katrina Kaif & Deepika Padukone, might help the ladies to end their old-long cold war as both have moved on in their life.
Wanna know how? Keep reading!
Alia Says She Never Rejected A Two-heroine Film
"I've never been offered such a movie. I haven't rejected a film because it was a two-heroine outing. Instead, I want to do something which has only women. I think we will have amazing camaraderie and it will be a fun film."
Alia Wants To Do A Film With Katrina & Deepika
When asked if she can spill out the names of heroines whom she wants to work with, she said, "Katrina (Kaif) is one of my closest friends, so we keep talking about doing a film. It's the same with Deepika (Padukone)."
Oo La La!
"It will be amazing to act in a movie with such powerful women. I've made a pact with Kat and DP that we will do films together," said Alia.
Boy, isn't this a super idea? Who wouldn't want to watch Katrina, sharing screen space with Deepika! We hope, Alia really takes this idea, seriously.
Alia On Changing Times For Women In Industry
"It has become progressive for actresses today. But, there's still a long way to go. The best thing is that now, they are standing by each other. For instance, imagine Dil Chahta Hai being remade with three girls today. It would be wonderful. I'm game for a good chick flick."