- The Stree Effect! Shraddha Kapoor Races Ahead Of Alia Bhatt; Find Out Details!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
Ever since Alia Bhatt has started dating Ranbir Kapoor, rumours have been rife that the friendship of Alia and Katrina Kaif has doomed as their equation hit rock bottom. Gossip columns went a step ahead and even concluded that all is not well between the two as Katrina stopped liking Alia's pictures on Instagram. The actor was speaking to media at the launch of the new collection of Caprese bags, for which she also walked the ramp in Mumbai last night and reacted to her fall-out with Katrina!
Alia Says She Is Still Fond Of Katrina
When asked if they were no longer friends, Alia told reporters, "No, straight up. I've always been very fond of Katrina. I believe that it's two ways. I don't know why other people feel differently."
Alia Says There's No Stress Between Her & Katrina
"I will send her a message and ask her to start liking my pictures. If that's the barometer of friendship we must start liking everyone's pictures. May be I just don't have very good pictures, that's possible. But no, there's no stress whatsoever," she added.
Alia Denied To React To Her Marriage Rumours With Ranbir
Alia also said that she doesn't believe in reacting to rumours about her marriage but feels she is in a happy place, both personally and professionally.
When asked about the same, Alia told reporters, "I don't react to rumours. Rumours are not meant to be reacted upon. As long as you aren't entering my bathroom, I am fine because if you are not talking about me then maybe I am not relevant enough."
Alia Is Content With Her Life!
Alia further added that, "But honestly, I am in a very good place both personally and professionally so no issues whatsoever."
Does Working With Her Boyfriend Adds To Her Performance?
When asked if it adds to the performance if one is dating their co-star, Alia said, "When you're an actor, your job is to act. When you're in front of the camera, it doesn't matter who you are dating, not dating, whether you're tall or short or fat or unhappy or very happy.
"Sometimes, there have been days when I've been very upset but I had to dance around and feel very excited. So that's the process of being an actor."
Alia's Future Looks Bright With Her Hands Full Of Projects
On the professional front, Alia has Gully Boy with Ranveer Singh, Brahmastra featuring Ranbir and megastarAmitabh Bachchan and the recently-announced Karan Johar directorial Takht. The historical drama also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ranveer, Vicky Kaushal, Janhvi, Anil Kapoorand Bhumi Pednekar.
Was Alia Apprehensive To Take Up A Historical Film?
While previously Deepika Padukone came under fire for playing the title role in Padmaavat, when asked if she was apprehensive to take up a historical film, Alia said it was not the case.
"Any kind of a character is challenging whether it's historical, contemporary or modern. I'm just happy and honoured to be associated with such a big film and a big cast and to be directed by Karan again.
"About the possibility of a problem, I think that pressure should be taken only around release. What's the use of taking this pressure now," she added.