- Thugs Of Hindostan: British Actor Lloyd Owen Is The Cold-Hearted Villain In This Aamir-Big B Film!
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Exclusive! Sanya Malhotra Is Excited To Watch Thugs Of Hindostan For This Reason
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises PM Narendra Modi's 'Swachhata Hi Seva' Movement!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- Shweta Bachchan Will Dedicate This To Her Dad Amitabh Bachchan On His Birthday!
- Aamir Khan's Fanboy Moment: He Forgot His Lines While Shooting With Amitabh Bachchan For TOH
- Amitabh Bachchan Recalls Kaun Banega Crorepati Journey; Says He Had No Money & A Bagful Of Creditors
On the eve of International Women's Day, Amitabh Bachchan posted a series of pictures of Jaya Bachchan, Shweta Bachchan, Navya Naveli Nanda and Aaradhya Bachchan on Twitter and wished all his fans.
While some of his fans liked the way he shared the adorable pictures of the ladies of the Bachchan parivaar, some slammed the megastar for not sharing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and called this act of Big B 'unfair'.
A fan named Yogita questioned Big B, "क्या आप आपकी बहु को आपकी बेटी नहीं मानते हैं? महिला दिवस के मौक़े पर अपने सब की तस्वीर share की ऐश्वर्या को छोड़कर । ये सही बत नहीं हैं सरजी.[sic]"
Fans Unhappy With Big B
While the another fan @KonikaGupta wrote, "Beti our bahu me toh mr Amitabh Bachchan v farak karten h toh sabko kya bolen.....[sic]"
A Fan Says He's Disappointed
"Disappointed as there is no mention of Bollywood 1st International celebrity Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. A self made,talented,Successful, Mother,Daughter, Sister, Wife and most importantly A woman. My all time fav actress in the world. @SrBachchan sir give my regards @juniorbachchan. [sic]"
"I know daughter in law can't become daughters....but aap women's day toh wish kar sakte the....mujhe laga sirf yeh middle class logo ki problem hai but I was surprised k celebrities cum idols thinks same. [sic]"
Another fan of Big B questions him why he didn't share Aishwarya's picture and wrote, "Aishwarya is missing amit ji . Not fair .. happy woman's day. [sic]"
A Fan Urged Big B To Tweet Again
A user also urged Big B to tweet again with the picture of Aishwarya and wrote, "Sorry sir, a request pls twitt again with Mrs Aishwarya in the picture as she is your daughter inlaw she is also your daughter, thx. [sic]"
"Wonder why your daughter in law is not in the photo with other women...[sic]"
"अपनी बेटी को ज़्यादा समझदार समझने वाले ससुराल वाले, अक्सर यह भूल जाते हैं कि जिसको वो अपनी बहु बनाकर लाये हैं वह भी तो किसी कि बेटी है..[sic]."
"Aishwarya Rai is part of your family and a woman in bacchan family. She is an awesome actress, international celebrity, good wife and Awesome mother . She is a true woman among all. Why she isissing from the pictures? [sic]"
"Why no Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in your personal commendation?? By far the biggest women champion in your family. [sic]."
What's your thought on the entire hullabaloo? Do you think Big B did a blunder by skipping Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's picture?Let us know in the comments section below!