TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The British beauty Amy Jackson set Instagram on fire with her latest black and white photoshoot, as she looked way too hot in her outfit, leaving her followers gasping for breath. If there's one actress who can pull off any look, it has to be Amy Jackson, hands down! From sporting a traditional Indian look to a bikini and the girl-next-door look, she dons many hats and does justice to every single photoshoot and still looks amazing in all of them.
Also, Amy Jackson posted the hot pictures on her Instagram handle and captioned it as, "I asked my Mum if this was too much and she thinks its more than ok sooooo." View the pictures below.
The Hot Amy Jackson
Amy Jackson set temperatures soaring with this picture and received close to half a million likes, and the comments section just exploded.
Too Hot To Handle
Amy Jackson can make you break out in cold sweat with her hotness in this picture, folks!
World Class Beauty
She can also make anyone go weak in the knees! She's one beauty that the whole world loves to watch.
Nothing Like It!
We've seen a lot of hot photoshoots of Amy Jackson's on her Instagram handle, but there's nothing like this one!
Amy Jackson is filled with class, elegance and poise and she's here to stay in Bollywood and in the modelling world.
So Much Fun
It's always fun to watch Amy Jackson as she's filled with joy all the time.
On The Work Front
Amy Jackson will next be seen in Robo 2.0, and the movie also stars superstar Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar. The movie is directed by Shankar and is made with a whopping budget of Rs 400 Crore.