TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The British beauty Amy Jackson set Instagram on fire with her latest black and white photoshoot, as she looked way too hot in her outfit, leaving her followers gasping for breath. If there's one actress who can pull off any look, it has to be Amy Jackson, hands down! From sporting a traditional Indian look to a bikini and the girl-next-door look, she dons many hats and does justice to every single photoshoot and still looks amazing in all of them.
Also, Amy Jackson posted the hot pictures on her Instagram handle and captioned it as, "I asked my Mum if this was too much and she thinks its more than ok sooooo." View the pictures below.
The Hot Amy Jackson
Amy Jackson set temperatures soaring with this picture and received close to half a million likes, and the comments section just exploded.
Too Hot To Handle
Amy Jackson can make you break out in cold sweat with her hotness in this picture, folks!
World Class Beauty
She can also make anyone go weak in the knees! She's one beauty that the whole world loves to watch.
Nothing Like It!
We've seen a lot of hot photoshoots of Amy Jackson's on her Instagram handle, but there's nothing like this one!
Amy Jackson is filled with class, elegance and poise and she's here to stay in Bollywood and in the modelling world.
So Much Fun
It's always fun to watch Amy Jackson as she's filled with joy all the time.
On The Work Front
Amy Jackson will next be seen in Robo 2.0, and the movie also stars superstar Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar. The movie is directed by Shankar and is made with a whopping budget of Rs 400 Crore.