- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Why Does Anil Kapoor Think His Biopic Will Be A Boring One?
- From 1999 To 2018, Anil Kapoor Opens Up About His Equation With Aishwarya Rai
- Anil Kapoor Calls Indian Idol 10’s Ankush Bharadwaj Kishore Kumar Of This Generation!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Live Audience Updates On Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Anil Kapoor Starrer
- Aishwarya Rai Travelled To Dadar Railway Station, Took A Bus & A Taxi! Unbelievable
- Indian Idol 10: Aishwarya Rai, Anil Kapoor & Rajkummar Rao Grace The Sets, Exclusive Pictures!
- Fanney Khan Director Atul Manjrekar: 'Being Backed By A Big Banner Is Important'!
- Anil Kapoor Shares His Own Love Story; Reveals His Wife Sunita Went On Honeymoon Without Him!
Daddy Anil Kapoor is all prepped up for the grand wedding of his daughter Sonam Kapoor with Anand Ahuja and will dance to two songs during the sangeet ceremony which will be held on May 7, 2018. Filmfare quoted a source by saying that the actor has selected two of his own songs and they're his personal favourites too. The source spilled the beans by saying,
"Anil is ecstatic about his performance on Sonam and Anand's sangeet. He will perform on two of his favourite numbers - Gallan Goodiyan from Dil Dhadakne Do and My Name is Lakhan from Ram Lakhan. It will be more fun because Satish Kaushik and Anupam Kher will also be joining Anil."
The Sangeet Fun!
It'll be so much fun to see Anil Kapoor dancing to Gallan Goodiyan and My Name Is Lakhan. What makes it even the more fun, is that Satish Kaushik and Anupam Kher will shake a leg along with him.
Ek Dum Jhakaas!
We're sure Anil Kapoor's performence at the sangeet will have the guests saying 'Ek Dum Jhakaas'!
Choreographing The Sangeet
The sangeet ceremony of Sonam Kapoor is choreographer by Farah Khan and she personally took up this responsibility as she's a very close friend of the Kapoor family.
The Big Fat Indian Wedding
Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja are all set to tie the knot on May 8, 2018, in an intimate wedding in Mumbai. The preparations are on full swing and the couple are eagerly waiting for their big day.
The wedding reception will take place on the same evening at The Leela and the Kapoor family have invited their near and dear ones for an evening of dance and music to celebrate Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja's big day.
They Have A Dress Code Too
The wedding reception at The Leela has a dress code as well and guests should be present either in ‘Indian or Western Formal'.