TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Just like the first one, Karan Johar is winning hearts with the second season of his radio show, 'Calling Karan'. The entertainment quotient of the show is high enough to keep his fans hooked! In the latest episode, Karan made a revelation about his wedding and said how Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli almost convinced him to get married!
Karan, who's a single father of two kids - Roohi & Yash, talked about Virushka's wedding and said, "I think Anushka and Virat's dream wedding. I almost like wanted to like - not that it's possible - but I really felt like I wanted to get married when I saw those images. Just the video of her walking towards him, just made my eyes go all moist. I felt that very 'Aww' kind of moment when I saw it. And that rarely happens to me, I'm quite cynical about these things."
Karan also added that 'if he ever gets married' then he would rather have a big fat wedding than a private one and said, "Why not? Show it if you have it."
Karan also talked about the way weddings are shown in movies and said, "I think Bollywood tends to capture wedding in a more aspirational manner than they really are. But I think the best wedding was Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. It looked like a lot of fun, it looked like you wanted to be part of that wedding."
On the work front, Karan Johar donned the hat of director for Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma starrer Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and he will be directing yet another movie soon titled Takht. The film casts Kareena Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Anil Kapoor and Bhumi Pednekar. It's going to be historical saga, a genre which KJo has never touched yet!