TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
When Anushka Sharma graced the couch of Koffee With Karan Johar, she didn't shy away from admitting that she and Deepika Padukone are not good friends. Whereas, Deepika Padukone never made such comments and despite Anushka's comment, the former praised their 'sassy' episode of KWK.
Rumours have been always rife that more than Deepika, it's Anushka, who is not very fond of Deepika. During an event, when Anushka was asked about Deepika's Padmaavat trailer, Anushka gave a very weird reply grabbing the eyeballs of gossip-mongers. Now what? Well, the recent comment of Anushka's on Deepika's picture has left everyone shell-shocked.
No More Cold War?
It all happened when Anushka Sharma praised Deepika Padukone's Cannes magenta-coloured outfit. Fans were elated to see these two top actresses exchanging comments on Instagram. (After all, it doesn't happen everyday).
Shall we consider that Anushka is extending an olive branch towards Deepika?
Deepika Left Everyone Speechless
Deepika Padukone's killer look most of the fashion critics in awe of her and she deserved all the attention.
Fierce & Sassy
Deepika Padukone shed all the inhibitions and owned the red carpet of Cannes like never before and we just loved it!
Deepika Padukone slips down into a bathtub of L'Oreal lipstick and she's living the dream of all the girls!
Be As Enchanting As Deepika!
Yet another stunning look of Deepika Padukone, donning a floral-printed outfit and flaunting her smile worth a million buck.
This metallic outfit of Deepika Padukone made her look hot as hell! This year most of Deepika's look from Cannes made its place in the good books of fashion critics and we aren't complaining.
Who would have thought a purple pantsuit would look this good? We loved how Deepika Padukone experimented with this colour and totally rocked the look!