TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Anushka Sharma is suffering from bulging disc and the doctors had advised her to take complete bed rest, but it looks like the actress is more determined to promote her upcoming movie Sui Dhaaga than looking after her health. As per sources, Anushka Sharma is not letting health issues stop her from promoting her upcoming movie and is doing everything possible to make the movie reach the audiences.
A source close to the actress opened up to a daily by saying, "Anushka has developed a bulging disc issue and she is doing intensive physiotherapy sessions daily. She will heal completely in 3-4 weeks if she takes care of her back properly. The doctor had advised rest for her but with Sui Dhaaga promotions in full swing, she said she won't be pulling herself out of promotions. Anushka can't sit in one place for a long time. She has to either lie down or walk around in breaks and that's how she has been promoting for the last couple of days."
Also, the film-makers are not adding any burden on Anushka Sharma, as it might further hamper her bulging disc condition. The source further commented, "Despite being in severe pain, Anushka is game to do everything that has been planned. Her team is taking care of the fact that her back doesn't come under any stress during promotions. Anushka is in serious, serious discomfort but she also realises that if she is unable to promote, it will impact the movie promotions. This level of commitment is certainly a rarity."
We hope and wish that Anushka Sharma will recover very quickly and we applaud her committment towards her work. Despite all odds, she's still out there promoting Sui Dhaaga and giving her best. Sui Dhaaga stars Anushka Sharma and Varun Dhawan in the lead roles and is all set to hit the theatres on September 28, 2018.