TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Social media is dark and full of trollers and one can't really have complete control over what people say or do at any given point in time. A popular media house posted an article about trolls poking fun at Jhanvi Kapoor's dress by showcasing their comments and all of this has not gone down well with Arjun Kapoor as he lashed out on Twitter against the media house for giving importance to trolls.
He shared the article on his Twitter handle and captioned it as, "2 trolls write a comment n for the web team of a big newspaper it's a news story... slow clap ridiculous how trolls are given attention by the media & they wait for us to retaliate...the lesser the stories the lesser the trolls win..." Also, the media house had captioned their article on Twitter as, "Janhvi Kapoor wears a cute dress but fans think she forgot something important."
2 trolls write a comment n for the web team of a big newspaper it’s a news story... slow clap 👏 ridiculous how trolls are given attention by the media & they wait for us to retaliate...the lesser the stories the lesser the trolls win... https://t.co/3Y8pXMTV5d— Arjun Kapoor (@arjunk26) June 5, 2018
The trolls took aim at Jhanvi Kapoor's outfit by saying that she forgot to wear her jeans and one user commented, "Ohhhh bechari jldi m jeans phna bhul gai (Poor girl, she forgot to wear her jeans in a hurry)." Another user commented, "Koi isko kapray dilade (Someone buy her some clothes)."
Also, a month ago Arjun Kapoor had thrashed a media house for the same purpose as it made fun of Jhanvi Kapoor's dress and it looks like he'll protect his half-sister on all social media platforms come what may.