- A Furious Arjun Kapoor THRASHES A Website For Objectifying Janhvi Kapoor's Dress In A Ridiculous Way
- Will Salman Khan Forgive Arjun Kapoor? Here's What The Latter Did When 'Bhaijaan' Was In Jail
- AIB Knockout: Bombay High Court Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor!
- Sridevi's Demise: Here's How Arjun Kapoor Is Making Up For The Loss On The Sets Of Namastey England!
- Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar! Arjun Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra's Intense Looks Is Making Us Curious
- Arjun Kapoor Shares A Post On His Mom's 6th Death Anniversary & It Will Leave You Choked Up!
- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- Sridevi's Demise: Despite HURT Arjun Kapoor Turns Supportive For Step-Sisters Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor
- BEWARE! Ajay Devgn To Play An Income Tax Officer In Raj Kumar Gupta's Raid
Raj Kumar Gupta's latest release 'Raid' starring Ajay Devgn and Ileana D'cruz is having a success run at the box office. Instead of basking in the sweet success, reportedly the filmmaker has started working on his next project which again is based on a real life event. Buzz is that Arjun Kapoor has been finalized to play the main lead.
Curious to know more details about this interesting project? We bring you all the hottest scoop about the same right here-
Is This The Title Of The Film?
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, Raj Kumar Gupta is gearing up to begin work on his next which is touted to be an edge-of-the-seat thriller titled 'Most Wanted'. It is said that the film is inspired by a real-life secret mission that took place between 2012 and 2014 to capture one of India's most wanted terrorists.
Arjun Zeroed Down As The Leading Man
The report further states that after spending two years researching, writing and casting for the film has finally zeroed in on Arjun Kapoor as his leading man. "A couple of weeks ago, Raj Kumar finalised Arjun Kapoor to play an intelligence officer and the hero of this do-or-die covert operation. The two have had a couple of narrations and long telephonic conversations about the project recently," a source told the daily.
Arjun Has Liked The Script
The source revealed that Arjun who has a packed year ahead with Namastey England, Panipat and Hindi remake of Arjun Reddy is currently working on his dates.
"Arjun loved the script and Raj Kumar has demanded start-to-finish dates because he wants to shoot in one go without any distractions. Since Arjun has already committed to three yet-torelease films - Vipul Shah's romcom Namaste England alongside Parineeti Chopra, Ashutosh Gowariker's battle royal Panipat with Sanjay Dutt and the Hindi remake of the Telugu Blockbuster Arjun Reddy - he is working out his dates. They are both keen to take this story of a terrorist, who was eventually captured without a single shot being fired, to the world soon," the source told Mirror.
The Makers Are Eyeing For A 2019 release
Reportedly the makers are targeting for a 2019 release for this film which will be shot across Nepal and Delhi, among other places, in a start-to-finish schedule in the second half of the year.
Did You Know This Trivia?
Arjun Kapoor and Raj Kumar Gupta were supposed to collaborate on the screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's bestseller Revolution 2020. Back in 2014, Arjun had admitted that he would be playing the protagonist Gopal in the film but had refused to divulge details, saying, "I'm a producer's son, I'll wait for the announcement." Unfortunately, the project never materialised and both Arjun and Raj Kumar moved to other films.