TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Actor Athiya Shetty says she has been keenly observing her Motichoor Chaknachoor co-star Nawazuddin Siddiqui and it has turned out to be an enriching experience for her. The quirky wedding comedy brings together the unusual pairing of Nawazuddin and Athiya for the first time.
"I am sharing the screen space with a versatile actor like him (Nawazuddin) for the first time and while shooting I am also learning a great amount of work from all the actors, including Nawaz Sir, who is unbelievable to even observe," Athiya told PTI.
The actor, who has featured in films like Hero and Mubarakan, says she is equally happy to be working with female director Debamitra Hasan, for the first time.
The team has started shooting in Bhopal and Athiya is enjoying the process."Motichoor Chaknachoor is a genre that I've always wanted to be a part of. It's the type of cinema I enjoy watching as an audience. Though comedy appears to be an easy genre, it's quite a difficult task to make people laugh. I'm truly excited to be working on the project," Athiya said.