- NOT Ranbir Kapoor! Ileana D'Cruz Was Supposed To Make Her Bollywood Debut Opposite Salman Khan
- NO CROSSING LIMITS! Ayesha Takia Opens Up About Why She Never Wore A Bikini On Screen
- REAL OR FAKE! Here Is The Hidden Truth Behind The Shocking Plastic Surgery Of Ayesha Takia!
- OH MY GOODNESS! Ayesha Takia Says Someone MORPHED Her LIP JOB Pictures; Posts A Shocking Message!
- Ayesha Takia Reacts To Her SHOCKING MAKEOVER; Gets Trolled For Her Plastic Surgery!
- Plastic Surgery Gone HORRIBLY Wrong! Ayesha Takia Looks UNRECOGNISABLE After A Lip Job!
Bollywood actress Ayesha Takia who has been a part of films like 'Wanted', 'Dor' and others has been receiving threats from a litigant. Her mother-in-law and sister-in-law too are being harassed. Ayesha's husband Farhan Azmi posted a series of tweets on his official Twitter page to seek help from the Mumbai police.
He also accused a senior official, DCP Dahiya of not responding to his calls and also blocking Ayesha's account. He tweeted, "My wife @Ayeshatakia , mother & sisters are being harassed,threatened stalked by a litigant, @MumbaiPolice #dcpDahiya refusing to answer my calls or messages. #DahiyaIPS has illegally frozen our bank accounts Dear PM @narendramodi ji @SushmaSwaraj Pls intervene!! #betibachao".
He further tweeted a screenshoot of his conversations with DCP Dahiya. In his tweet he alleged that the DCP was disconnecting the call-
His next tweet read-
After the required action was taken, Farhan thanked the Mumbai Police and wrote, "Thank you @DevenBhartiIPS Ji #MumbaiPolice for stepping in. I trust the Mumbai Police. 3 rotten apples cannot spoil #theappletree @CPMumbaiPolice @MumbaiPolice
For those who ain't aware, Farhan was slammed with charges of cheating by his former business partner, Kashif Khan. Kashif lodged an FIR at Bandra police station. A source close to the family told timesnownews.com, that the accused got Ayesha's number and has been threatening her that she and her husband will be in jail very soon. They also informed that Farhan's mother and sister, who is seven months pregnant have also received similar threat calls and texts from the litigant.