- Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Let It Happen? EXES Abhishek & Rani Mukerji Are Eager To Work Together!
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has a crazy fan-following in the country. And why not! She's one of the most beautiful women whose charm, beauty and elegance has always charmed us all.
With every passing day, there has been increase in her fan-following. However, the light-eyed beauty has refrained from making her presence felt on social media. Though there are many fan clubs dedicated to her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Now, it seems Ash is toying with the idea of finally making her social media debut. Scroll down to read more...
Ash Feels It's A Crazy Rat-Race
Recently while talking to Vogue Australia magazine, Aishwarya said, "It's such a crazy race. It's becoming such a barometer of popularity, with people feeling the need to feed that monster and to kind of reflect how popular you are: do you have enough likes or don't you? That seems to be consuming a lot of people and I just didn't want to belong to that."
Good News For All Her Fans
The beautiful lady admitted that she might join social media to keep in touch with her fans.
There, She's Dropping Some Hints!
"I do see the incredible ability to remain connected, I do see the power and the strength of the positive potential of social media. I may hop on, but you'll know when I do."
Why She Preferred To Stay Away From Social Media
In one of her earlier interviews, Aishwarya had said, "Coming back to the fact that I was married into a family with the three of us within this turf, I did not want to be part of the comparative space. It opens you up to trolling. So out of respect for my husband and my father-in-law, I don't need to be a part of this at this point of time!"
Ash even shared her beautiful secrets with the publication which quoted her as saying, "Be comfortable in your skin and be your best friend, enjoy being who you are and it's important to be happy! You've actually got to feel it from within and that's what really is. The rest can be put together, but what you exude is who you are, and it's important to feel good to look good."
On Why She Hasn't Been Able To Have A Fitness Routine
"I really wish I could schedule in a fitness routine into my life. I still haven't managed to do that," she had said. In fact, Abhishek Bachchan had once said in an earlier interview, "Anyone who knows her would know that she has never spent a day in the gym."
On the work front, Aishwarya is currently busy shooting for Fanne Khan and has already filmed a huge chunk of it. The actress has also signed a remake of 'Raat Aur Din'.