TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Yesterday, Preity Zinta left everyone guessing when she tweeted that something special is dropping tomorrow at 11 am. Well, folks, the wait has finally come to an end with the actress revealing what the surprise is. Preity unveiled a new poster of her upcoming film 'Bhaiyyaji Superhitt', which also stars Sunny Deol, Ameesha Patel, Arshad Warsi and Shreyas Talpade.
Preity shared the poster on her Twitter handle and captioned it as, "Hey folks, guess what? It's #SapnaDubey on the big screen with #BhaiajiSuperhit hitting on the 19th of October in cinemas near you! #PZisBack!" Well, we must say Preity's desi look from the film is definitely making us all excited to watch her new avatar in the film.
Bhaiyajji Superhitt has been in the making for a long time. The film was earlier supposed to release during Eid this year. But the makers postponed the release date and now the film will be hitting the big screens on 19th October.
Reportedly, Sunny Deol plays a gangster in the film. He was earlier quoted as saying to Mid-Day, "The film has some high-octane action stunts. I will be seen in a double role. The characters are not twins, they merely look alike. I hope the audience likes what I have attempted."
Sunny and Preity will be sharing screen space in this film after a gap of almost 15 years. The duo last featured together in the 2003 film, The Hero: Love Story of A Spy.
Meanwhile, what do you guys think about Preity's desi girl act on the poster? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.