TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After the super success of Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan and Ali Abbas Zafar are reuniting for the third time for 'Bharat', which is an official remake of the Korean flick, 'An Ode To My Father'. The film was earlier supposed to star Priyanka Chopra who later bowed out of it and Katrina Kaif stepped into it.
The cast recently wrapped up the Abu Dhabi shooting schedule of the film and the pictures from the sets are already going viral on the internet. We recently stumbled upon few pictures of Salman Khan from the sets. Check them out right away here-
Dashing As Always
Salman is seen sporting a sleeveless jacket and flaunting his biceps in this picture.
His Simpleton Look
These second picture features the superstar in a checkered shirt with he has teamed up with brown pants.
Salman To Sport Five Different Looks In The Film
Salman Khan will be sporting five different looks spanning 60 years, wherein a crucial part will showcase the actor in his late 20s, looking much leaner and younger.
Interestingly, he will be recreating his 'Karan-Arjun' look which has created immense excitement amongst the audience.
Including stellar performers like Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Disha Patani, Tabu, Jackie Shroff and Sunil Grover, the Ali Abbas Zafar directorial boasts of an ensemble cast promising power-packed performances. Varun Dhawan will also be seen in a cameo in the film.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, 'Bharat' is produced by Atul Agnihotri's Reel Life Production Pvt. Ltd and Bhushan Kumar's T-Series releasing Eid 2019.