TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' dreamy wedding in Jodhpur is currently the talk of the town. Everyone is busy drooling over their pre-wedding pictures and we just can't wait for the desi girl to share pictures from the nuptials.
Priyanka and Nick's wedding was a mixture of both Indian and western traditions. The couple first got married in a Christian ceremony which was officiated by Nick's father Paul Kevin Jonas Sr. The actress donned a customized Raulph Lauren gown for the nuptial vows.
Later, 'NickYanka' exchanged wedding vows once again, this time as per Indian traditions. Nick arrived the venue on a 'ghodi' with the baraat which was followed by PeeCee's mother Madhu Chopra welcoming him with an aarti.
After PeeCee-Nick's wedding, several congratulatory wishes started pouring in from all nooks and corners. Today, Bipasha Basu took to her Instagram page to send her love to the newlyweds.
The actress wrote, "This is how it's meant to be ❤️A lifetime of happiness together❤️Congratulations @priyankachopra and @nickjonas ❤️You guys make an adorable couple."
Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu share a warm friendship and shared screen space together in Suneel Darshan's Barsaat.
When Bipasha Basu tied the knot with beau Karan Singh Grover in 2016, Priyanka was one of the first ones to congratulate the couple. Back then, she had tweeted, "I'm truly so happy for my friend @bipsluvurself and her handsome bridegroom to be @Iamksgofficial You're a golden heart... you deserve so much and more."
At a time when we often hear about 'catfights' and actresses not getting along in the industry, Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu's friendship comes across as a refreshing change.